Vote here for the features you want most!

In this thread we will list all of the suggestions that you have made for improvements and additional features for Syrinscape and the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator. We will also update this list when features have been introduced so you can see whats new!

To vote for an item click the little heart button

Customisable generic oneshots buttons so that you can set up your own oneshots for use at the table

See here and here for the original posts

34 Likes

Minion/master system for use with Virtual Tabletops (VTTS) allowing you to trigger sounds for your players

See here for the original post

Note: - Now in development

15 Likes

A combined player for Fantasy, Sci-fi and Boardgames soundsets

Note: - You can now play any soundset from any player! see ProTip #16 to see how it works.

10 Likes

Make the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator UI more customisable so that parts of it can be moved around allowing you to alter your workspace

19 Likes

Add a category on the left (Campaign tab) to show sets I own but haven’t yet installed.

17 Likes

If I alter the interface size of Syrinscape allow the program to remember this and always open in this new size

23 Likes

Add is a separate volume slider for oneshot sounds

Note: - Now in development. This will be a feature in the next update.

24 Likes

Add a “Download all” button to the players

51 Likes

Add a “Download all” button to the Creator

30 Likes

Create and publish a change log whenever a new version of Syrinscape or the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator comes out

24 Likes

Allow me to sync custom moods between my devices

28 Likes

Allow me to configure the installation directory so i can chose where Syrinscape will store my soundsets

24 Likes

Search option in the storepage

Note: - You can search through all soundsets in the players using the searchbar in the top left of the player. Search results will show sets that you own and sets you do not, helping you to decide which sets you want to purchase and install.

2 Likes

Initial music fade in added to the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator, which gradually increases the volume to the preset level over an adjustable amount of time.

10 Likes

A ‘now playing’ icon or bookmark to show which soundsets in the player are currently active

33 Likes

A Linux compatible version of Syrinscape and the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator

9 Likes

An update all button on the Players instead of clicking for each soundset

22 Likes