The Campaign Manager = the perfect tool for organising and sorting that looooong left hand column of the Syrinscape Player!
Did you know each SoundSet appears by default in just one of the Player apps.
(There are three: Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Board Game).
BUT you can make ANY genre SoundSet show in ANY of the Players by using the Campaign Manager, found here: https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/
For example to make a Sci-fi SoundSet appear in the Fantasy Player:
1) Make a new Fantasy Campaign (under the Fantasy Tab)
2) Add any Fantasy SoundSets as you need
3) Now go to the ALL tab
4) Add the Sci-fi SoundSets you want to show in this Fantasy Campaign
5) In the app, Hit RELOAD (under the settings cog) (or restart) (or wait about 60 seconds)
6) Now your Sci-fi SoundSet will appear under that Campaign in the app (find it by clicking the All SoundSets tab at the very top left and then selecting the Campaign you created)
7) And also all SoundSets that occur in a Campaign will now also be present in the "All SoundSets" listing AND you'll be able to keyword search for them too.
The Campaign Manager also has a strong keyword search function to help you find useful things you may be looking for.
You can either DRAG SoundSets into your Campaigns, or use the little + at the bottom right hand corner of the SoundSet art.
NOTE: You can also re-order your SoundSets inside the Campaigns.
AND you CAN have a SoundSet appear more than once in a Campaign.