New content not showing up - FIXED

I’m not seeing new content. what am I missing?
I have an active supersubscriber account. The site shows that I have access to Starfinder starship weapons and car chase, for example. But they are not in my player. I don’t appear to have anything after gug battle.
Help please.

Thanks

Have you checked here to see if those are the last releases you can access?

https://syrinscape.com/store/?order=featured&type=recent-releases

Those are the last releases that are live. Afaik, due to convention season and the Master/Minion beta, some soundsets are delayed, but will be released as soon as possible.

yes. I can’t access Car Chase 2017 (among others).
When I click it https://syrinscape.com/store/209-car-chase-2017/ it says “you already have access”
But I don’t.

Does this only happen to SciFi soundsets? If so, then there could be something wrong with the subscription. @Benjamin or @Steve could have a quick look and see, if there is something wrong with your subscription internally.

Those SoundSets all appear by default in the sci-fi player, is that where you are looking? If so the. I’ll check the server for you when we get back home

Dreams of the yellow king is also not showing up. I have Gug Battle, but nothing after.

Thanks for checking

Posting here because I believe my problem is identical. I am a Supersyrin subscriber in good standing and the new Spellcaster soundset does not appear in campaigns or the player, yet the bundle says I already own it in the store.

Sooo… I can confirm that both @starbane and @bryondahlgren have good active supersubs.

Firstly, THANK YOU.

Secondly, Starbane, the Spellcaster soundsets show by default in the Board Game Player . Do you see them there. You can add them into the Fantasy Player, using the Campaign Manager. Info here: Syrinscape ProTip #01 - Campaign Manager

Are you seeing that?

Thirdly, Bryondahlgren, the dreams of the the yellow king SoundSets all start with “dyk” in alphabetical order in the big long list of licenced Paizo stuff. Can yous see them?

Fourthly, something else I can’t think of which is really witty! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ben! I thought I had “All” selected in the campaing manager, but I must have had Fantasy, because it is showing up for me there! I didn’t think to look in the board game section. Sorry, and it’s working as expected!

1 Like

I do see DYK. so search fail on me.
Still can’t find either car chase, alien cantina, steam train to salem, or the last 6 "starfinder… " sets.

Thanks

@bryondahlgren, all of those SoundSets appear by default in the Sci-Fi player and your account all seems to be in order. When you open the sci-fi player at they not showing at all or are they greyed out?

ok User fail. I didn’t even realize there was a second player.
Thanks much

2 Likes

That’s why asking for help is a good thing! :beers:

Hehe no worries, happy to help :grin: