Master/Minion is ready for more beta testers - CLOSED

Hey @dsgibson23,

Soooo… the server change over is going well! ONE more step to complete and the Master/Minion will be in PUBLIC beta.

So in about 48 hours, all you’ll need is a SuperSyrin sub and a certain link, that I will share here! :smile:

*excitement!!!

2 Likes

Well done guys, excited!!

1 Like

That’s Awesome! I’m hyped!

Hey there! Was hoping to use the Minion/Master beta for a game tomorrow, but when testing tonight saw that the server is unreachable, and then saw the notes above. Will the server be running tomorrow evening, EST? I was hoping to run my players through Foxglove Manor in all of its terror… :smiley:

I’d love to try it out if I can!

This sounds like a lot less hassle than going through a sound program to push audio out TeamSpeak, If you are still inviting I would love to give it a try.

1 Like

Working now. :smile:

Actually looks like everything has been 100% stable over the last 12 hours. So I thiiiiink we may be there!

@wyladar
@wilsonpkyle

We’re just about ready to turn this beta public.

Things are all running on the production server, just kicking the wheels a few more times and we’ll link everyone up on this thread!

It’ll be as simple as going to a URL I share here… :coffee:

4 Likes

I would love to try this out if you still need beta testers

Exciting! Please sign me up!

Hey @benjamin

I would love to be able to try the public beta of this. Have I missed the link somewhere?

@davinci522
@Hootis
@JRawly

Just look here:
https://forum.syrinscape.com/c/master-minion-public-beta :smile:

Greetings Ben, (Posted this once on the wrong thread it seems sorry).

If you look back you’ll see I was the one a few years ago who initially requested this feature and said when you get it on the go I’d return to Syrinscape. Well looks like you’ve gone and done it! Thanks! So I’m ready to give you my money!

In the meantime may I please get beta access? If so I’ll renew my subscription today! I have a new online game starting up this week with several players and would love to try it out.

Thanks!

Nevermind I got it figured out. It’s open beta! Awesome Works well so far.

Hey-hi. So, kindly requesting access, kind sir. If that is still possible.

Am on a Mac, and–as you know–have no 3PI support. :frowning:

kkThxBb

@vass_detsikas

It’s an open beta now, so apart from being a bit slow or broken sometimes, this is functioning publicly and accessible to ALL SuperSyrins.

I want in! been looking for something like this for awhile. running audio through discord just isnt cutting it.

1 Like

Just look at the post right above yours… link there. :smile:

I would love to test this a friend raved over it.

Is it possible to get access to the Master/Minion beta? I am starting a game soon using fantasy grounds and excited to see how this might add to the game sessions.