Master/Minion is ready for more beta testers - CLOSED

I only have an Adventure Path sub… Sorry

Hey there @Benjamin, would I be able to get access to the beta server? Thought it would be in public beta for my RoTRL game tomorrow, realized it’s not, but it would be super useful to have.

Upgraded to SuperSyrin!

Ah, grabbed a Supersiryn sub a few days ago in anticipation of the public beta. If I could be granted access to the private beta to hold me off until then, I’d appreciate it.

@benjamin Thank you for the update Ben. Never an easy decision to delay something. Beta seems to be working well now.

Quick question: my custom soundsets (made in the creator) are uploaded - is this cause they were done prior to 24 hours ago? Meaning if I create a new soundset, it would not be present in the beta?

Yeah. That’s what I meant. You can upgrade easily here:
https://syrinscape.com/subscriptions/3-supersyrin/
If/when you like… :slight_smile:

I’d love to try this. I run a weekly game on Fantasy Grounds. Getting sick of fiddling with loop-back settings and poor audio via Skype!

ACCESS GRANTED

@michael_lueneburg
@mcommini2
@Michaelhaystone

@Jhuild

Register an account here:
https://beta.syrinscape.com/account/register/
Matching the one on the Production server.
Then I will apply your already active subscription to this account and you be able to use the Master/Minion on the beta server.

Hope that makes enough early morning sense! :smiley:

Awesome! Testing it out now!

I’ve just re-subbed to get access to the beta if it’s still open…please… :smile:

Thanks,
Jim.

Account created! Thanks for the invite :slight_smile:

Account registered! I would very much like access to the beta please.

Yes, please! I have a game in 2 days and would love to test this out during it.

Any date on the Public beta? If it is only a few days off I can wait. If it is a couple of weeks I would love the Beta Access :smiley:

I’ve been running weekly on roll20 for the past 3 years and always felt the audio system is all too lacking.
I would love to finally be able to use syrinscape without the need for virtual audio cables
and horrible bit rate on voips.

So just to confirm, I’ll need SuperSyrin sub to be in the beta, right?
And as for my players they just need to register a regular account here or will it just be a link I send them?

Yup. That’s right. Your players just need to register normal accounts… and then they can:

1. Follow your games, yes, by just clicking on the link you share. They run a minion on their machine, link it to their account, then follow your game with their account (via the link you send them).
  2. Also control a Minion themselves (but just for themselves). i.e. they could control a Minion from a browser window on their tablet. The minion sits in the corner and player the sounds they click in the browser window. NOTE: The browser window doesn’t need to stay in the foreground. Cool, huh?!?! :smile:

Soooooooo… theoretically we are changing over the server at tonight (Sydney time).

Let us try to get that done.

• If it works as expected (then we will be live and everyone above will have normal access on the normal production servers to our public beta)
  • If it doesn’t work and we have to delay, then I will give everyone above access to the beta server again.

STAY TUNED!!!

2 Likes

Going well… so far!

2 Likes

Hey any chance I can be signed up as a beta tester? I run a D&D game on roll 20 and would love to try it out with my players. Thanks!