Master/Minion is ready for more beta testers - CLOSED

ACCESS HAS BEEN GRANTED
Check out this thread first: https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/about-the-master-minion-beta-category/2686

Please! I have been having issues getting the Voicemeeter/Discord solution running and would love to do this for my players in this evenings game! We play every Thursday with several remote players through Fantasy Grounds.

Is there still room to be apart of the public beta? I would love to try it out! Thanks!

Cheers @benjamin! Thank you kindly

Iā€™d love to get access to the BETA and see how it works for our Sunday Pathfinder Homebrew game (In Search of Sanity) within Second Life.

Hello I would love to please get beta access. Thank you.

I too, would like access to the beta. And/or an update on the schedule? I reactivated my Syrinscape subscription because I saw this was about to become available. Really looking forward to it!

Hello Ben,
Iā€™m about to run a D&D 5e game through roll20 as all of my players are in different states.
I would love to be able to use this functionality for that game rather than the limited jukebox functionality that comes with roll20.
Thanks for your time,
Devon

Hey Benjamin,
I posted last week I payed to upgrade my account to Supersyrin, with that being said I canā€™t seem to figure out how to get access to Master/Minion. I got a game tonight and I want to try it with it. Pls Help!! :smiley:

Preparing for the first session of a new campaign and would love to get access to the beta.

Running a campaign with friends over the power of the internet! May I have access? Cheers

Just give us a little while to sort out the change overā€¦

ā€¦things are in a bit of a mess on the floor right now.

*where did I put my pants?!?!

2 Likes

@benjamin - When you find your pantsā€¦ I just subbed Supersyrin and I run a tabletop D&D game for local + remote players using Discord on a Mac (I am a glutton for punishment).

The master/minion thing sounds like it could be really helpful - can I get beta access to play with it?

Thanks,
Boots

Hey @benjamin, is beta access still being granted? We run a game on Sunday and holy cow would this be useful.

@benjamin I would also like to be included if the beta is still active. Anything that will make the game more immersive for my playerā€™s is a plus!
Thank You!

Was going to make the private beta a public beta TODAYā€¦ but looks safer for Monday (US time) next week now! unamused

Because:

1. This server roll over could break everything
  2. Tomorrow is a public holiday in Australia followed by the weekend
  3. We REEEEALLY want to make sure everything keeps working.

IN THE MEANTIME Iā€™ll grant everyone who wants access on the beta serverā€¦ which now matches Production Data as of literally 24 hours ago.

Give me a moment. smile

And again again again THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE! Weā€™ve GOT to get this one right, since it effects everyoneā€™s accounts and access to the actual Players working over the weekend (PLUS the Creator)

Let me know how you go!

OK!

While we wait for the public beta and since you guys already have SuperSyrin subs. Access granted to the private beta.

@Dakellys2
@lucasdelmont
@itsmedean
@hello
@info2
@qwiksilver711
@hello1
@devoncreamer
@ermau

Check out this thread first: https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/about-the-master-minion-beta-category/2686

Let me know how you go and post some bugs and suggestions in the private Category.

You too:
@YimBoots
@KingFitz

Andā€¦
@Jhuild
@Kharne91
@kaz
@sparsons1020

If you want access to the private beta AND then the public Master/Minion when it goes live next week (almost certainly) just grab yourself a SuperSyrin sub and let me know here.

Phewā€¦ all done now, I think.

Back to getting the Creator to work on our new server setup, so we can pull the trigger.

At the moment Creator Uploads donā€™t.