Master/Minion is ready for more beta testers - CLOSED

You need to visit the Super Secret Beta forum here for all of the instructions. But the more you can figure without the instructions is really useful to us, so try following the download instructions and then go from there

I would love to help test this out. I’ve been playing/running online weekly for the last year and this would be an incredible addition.

REVISION . The transition is under way… but taking looooonger than expect (of course).

Jan 22nd is looking like a hard(ish) data for this all going live!

*ducks for cover

Sooooo… our plan is to go live with the public beta on the actual production server next week (week of the Jan 8th).

This will mean:

1. Everyone who is a SuperSyrin will be able to run games (with Minions Following them)
  2. Everyone else will be able to run sound for JUST themselves.
  3. We may break some other unintended things during the upgrade (as this is a MAJOR update)
  4. So your help and patience will be appreciated! :pizza:

*crosses fingers and toes

2 Likes

Awesome news, thanks for the invite.

1 Like

Hey guys any chance I could get access to beta test?

Hey @Dakellys2, we go live next week :smile:

@Dakellys2 so all you’ll need is a SuperSyrin sub to be in on using our Public beta version! :smile:

Hi, I’m a SuperSyrin subscriber but I can’t access the link with the announcement for the public beta. :frowning:

1 Like

I would love to give this a shot!!! pick me pick me :smiley:

Hello! I would like access as well.

@joshbot87
ACCESS HAS BEEN GRANTED.
Check out this thread first: https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/about-the-master-minion-beta-category/2686

Everyone else, just give us a few more days and then we’ll be open for all of you.

Right now: Jan 22nd is looking like a hard(ish) data for this all going live!

*clicking furiously

Hey guys I know I asked earlier but I upgraded my account today and was wondering if I could get in on the beta

Hi Benjamin,

This new client sounds absolutely fantastic. I know you’ve mentioned to everyone else that we should hold on until next week, but I would greatly appreciate a beta invite as I am contemplating signing up for the $10 sub instead of using unreliable discord bots.

I’ve been following development of this for awhile and after my session last night with terribly preforming bots, I would like to see if this alternative works for us!

Just tried to use the minion, but the Master UI is stuck on ‘Loading Soundsets’ :frowning:

Any ideas?

As an update, I have subscribbed to the $10 SuperSyrin membership, but the link to access the public beta does not work

I am also having an issue with the Master UI being stuck on ‘Loading Soundsets’.

Yeah… me too…

I’ll have a look at what is going on. :smile:

Restarted server…

Working for me now.

Everyone else?

@benjamin or @Steve can I please get a working link to the public beta? I am a SuperSyrin subscriber, and would like to get this working for our 2 weekly games in advance of your client going live so I know how to operate it. Thanks!