Master/Minion is ready for more beta testers - CLOSED

It’s out of Beta.
Try out this URL:
https://www.syrinscape.com/online/cp/

Dave

1 Like

Yep exactly what @david_berkompas said

The Syrinscape Online Player is now ready for people to use.
(a few bugs still, but we are working through them).

Go here: www.syrinscape.com/online to find out more!

Greetings, all!

My groups runs 2-4 locally and another 2-4 remotely and, as a new Syrinscape SuperScriber, we’d love to tinker around with the Master/Minion feature this weekend.

Thanks for setting up this amazing feature!

Steve

I’m finally having the chance to try this out. Really fantastic work. Makes a Supersyrin subscription even that much more worth it.

Best of all, I think it provides superior sound quality broadcast than using the same line as Teamspeak. At least for that program, sound effects often get faded into the background when the priority speaker is speaking, so you have the ambient background and sound effects cutting out half or more of the time. I’m hoping this solves that problem. (Those who use Discord, is it any different or better?)

This approach is also vastly simply to set up an run than piping it through Teamspeak etc.

Agreed, just need that third party integration so I can control the sounds from Fantasy Grounds.

Actually be nice if the controller was the same piece of desktop software and the online player could connect to that, but if that’s been discussed previously my apologies, just ignore my ramblings. :smile:

I am running a long time game on Fantasy Grounds. I would like to try this out. I have been looking at other systems that do this and just read about Master / Minion in the digest. This would save me switching.

Great to see so many people wanting to test the beta still, but Syrinscape Online is now live :smile:

Soooo I’m going to close this thread. Please test it out, have fun and most importantly give us your feedback!