Absolutely. If we can help to make your shows awesome that is great for you and great for us!
We do have some simple terms you’ll want to follow if you do. If you follow these guidelines, we’ll never initiate a strike on your content that we’re included in. Keep in mind that we can’t control what Twitch, Youtube, etc. might do on their own. basically, all that we ask is that you;
- Use our original artwork and logos, these are available on the forum and can be displayed as part of your OBS Overlay
- give us a mention both during the show and in your shows credits: eg “Oh, and thanks as always to Syrinscape for the amazing atmosphere and music. Make sure you check them out at syrinscape.com. You’ve just got to be using it at your gaming table"
- List Syrinscape in your promotional posts that you put out on your social feeds and the forum about using Syrinscape and make sure to tag us as @Syrinscape and syrinscape.com/?att (if you add something unique to the ?att we’ll be able to tell you the clicks that actually came from you)
- Use it well. For pro-tips and hints for making the most out of epic sound at your gaming table look here
- Most importantly though make sure that Syrinscape and the soundsets that you use are properly credited. To do that put this paragraph in your credits;
“Sound & music by Syrinscape
Because Epic Games Need Epic Sound
Complete list of credits here: (Insert link)”
To generate the credits link, Go to www.syrinscape.com/attributions/ then you just need to follow these steps;
- Start typing the name of a SoundSet you want to find and select the one you want from the suggestions
- Do step one for each soundset used in the episode
- When you are finished hit [SUBMIT]
- That link up in the address bar now is the one you can paste in your credits or put into tiny ulr to generate a smaller link
Please note: The sounds Syrinscape makes should not comprise the whole or most of the audio track of your new work (i.e. please don’t just run Syrinscape and post the resultant output so people don’t have to buy the content we have worked so hard to create).
If you need more information or help about using Syrinscape in your streams then contact us at support
You will be using Syrinscape under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence 3.0. More info here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/
Here are some graphics you can use in your broadcast:
Graphics Assets on Dropbox
And if you create your own content using the Creator tools found in Syrinscape Online and the Syrinscape Web Player, using existing Syrinscape samples then;
It is best to credit the official content that is closest to containing as many of the samples and music that you are trying to cover as possible.
Note: by these credits we are attempting to cover samples used under Creative Commons Attribution samples in content, so if you have created content that doesn’t use this type of sample then you WON’T need to credit them. OR if you have created content containing your OWN samples utilising this type of samples then you might add the required credits in your OWN show notes.