Syrinscape for Public Performance (Stage Play)

So I’m a tabletop gamer, but I also write and direct children’s theatre. (Thus, I have a very limited budget.) We are in need of some sound effects and background music for a upcoming show. If we shout Syrinscape out in the program and on the mic, in a similar way to how it is suggested for streaming, could we use Syrinscape as atmosphere for the show? While it is a public performance, we are not selling tickets or turning a profit in any way. (We can’t even ask for donations!)

Hi @kate_arts, Yep we love it when people find new and interesting ways of using Syrinscape and you are more than welcome to use it in your shows.

Take a look HERE for more details on usage rights, but basically yes just give us a shout-out when possible and if you are able to get any photos that we could use then that would be great. Just the computer screen showing Syrinscape & the stage in the background or something similar (Before or after the show is totally fine)

Hope the show goes well! :smile:

Hey awesome!

Definitely send through some pics or video that we can share on our Social things too.

Hope it all goes well!