The Wild beyond the Witchlight Soundset

Hey guys, has there been any dates beyond “Autumn” regarding the release of this set? I have a stream of it starting the Saturday after the game releases and I’d love to use the set if it’s ready by that point.

As the game doesn’t start inside the Feywild I can always cobble something together using what’s already out but having something fantastical for when we cross over would be amazing.

Also… Is there a stock “made with syrinscape” textblock to put into the Twitch/YouTube description?

1 Like

I know that you can find the YouTube info in the FAQ’s:

The Wild Beyond the Witchlight: A Feywild Adventure Part 1 drops tomorrow for our subscribers and will be available to buy from the store from next Friday.

As for Streaming, we love it when people use Syrinscape in their streamed games. Everything that you need can be found here; Can I use Syrinscape to make sound for my streamed content? (PodCast, Twitch, YouTube ect.)?

1 Like

I may be a little bit too excited for everything Witchlight. I’m loving everything I’m seeing so far, I just hope I get to play in that world at some point.

3 Likes

Holy Hell guys, you absolutely crushed it with the music and sounds for the Witchlight Carnival. That’s probably my favorite soundset yet that you’ve put out. The introduction songs alone set such a perfect mood.

3 Likes

I know right? I was playing a video game last night and forgot I’d left it open on the intro music, it was just super lovely to have on in the background. It’s my new favourite SoundSet <3

SNAIL SHELLS OF FIRE.

I’m in love.

2 Likes

If I end up doing an online version of this game (rather than in person, which I’m REALLY hoping to pull off), I’ll let you know! I always like adding players to my circle because I generally have a higher appetite for DMing than most people have for playing :smiley:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

I’m a perpetual DM who doesn’t get much chance to play, so if you have some slots open… :grin:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, are there any more details on Soundset 2? Is it just Hither? Early November? (At the worst, Autumn ends on December 20…) Soundset 1 is amazing, and my session 1 is Friday, so I’m hoping it comes out before my players get there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My best estimation for a release date for Chapter 2 is currently Nov 15th… though I have been known to be wrong in the past! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s coming, it’s coming! Working hard on it. But as it’s a new world (compared to chapter 1) it requires building practically from the the ground up… And the amount of music??? If you have read ahead, there are a lot of NPC’s playing instruments.

Glad you enjoyed chapter one (although there more sounds and music I wish to add) maybe a directors cut in the works :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thank you both for the info! Take as much time as you need to make it right, I know it will end up great. Mid-to-Late November is enough to plan around :smiley:

1 Like

I am very excited to hear what wonders you’ve come up with. My IRL group and I are finally getting ready to start running games again, and they have expressed interest in Wild Beyond the Witchlight.

Any idea yet of when Part 2 will drop? So I can schedule my sessions around you, lol.

3 Likes

Dropping now, me thinks

3 Likes

How often will each chapter drop?

I know Chapter 2 Hither just dropped, but is there any estimate on when Chapter 3 and 4 are coming? I know this stuff takes time to curate and perfect, I’m just curious. We only have one session left in Hither, so I am hoping for something magical to happen and find Thither (and Yon) coming out sooner than later!

Heya, :slight_smile:
Chapter 3 is in for approval with Wizards right now. As soon as they approve, for ANY of our super-lovely-shiny-excellent SuperSyrin subs (like yourself) we are happy to unlock access, even before it hits the store for everyone else. So bump this thread here in about 2 (or slightly less) weeks.

4 Likes

Two or slightly less weeks is the best news possible!!! We just finished Bavlornas Cottage last night and are headed to Thither next! We are taking a week off for scheduling and will be starting Thither in 2 weeks!!! It would be a fantastic Christmas present for me and my group if it’s there when we start!!!

2 Likes