The Wild beyond the Witchlight Soundset

Did Chapter 3 get approved yet? It’s been a little less than 2 weeks and my group is starting Thither tomorrow night (8pm EST) so if it happens to come through before that, that would make Holiday Wish come true!!!

Chapter has been approved for release by Wizards! Yay!

I have switched it on for you Munky!

The sounds will official hit the Syrinsape store in earlly January, but if ANY subscribers need it sooner, just drop a message here and someone will turn it on for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THIS IS SUPER EXCITING, but one thing, I can’t find it. I lookd in both the “My Campaigns” and the “Master Interface”. Is there somewhere specific I need to look other than those places?

Also THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

1 Like

Nevermind, I logged out and logged back in, now I see it!

SUPER ULTRA MEGA HYPE!!!

2 Likes

Can I get this unlocked pretty please?

Done! :slight_smile:

Hope you like what we have built!

2 Likes

Can I get Chapter 3 unlocked as well?

Thanks in Advance

All active subscribers should now have early access to Wilds Beyond the Witchlight Chapter 3. A little Christmas surprise from us :grin:

The sound set will be available to purchase after the holidays or subscribe now to unlock access.

3 Likes

So as for me the ultra rare customer that buys sound sets just will wait to get chapter 3 in the store? I think I’m one of the few rare ones that prefers store soundsets.

Having many options is what makes Syrinscape so great.

You are aware of the fact that, if you have a subscription, every new soundset that is released during your subscription period and covered by your subscription is yours to keep, just as if you have bought it?

Hey Steve,

I’m a subscriber and Chapter 3 isn’t available for me.
Help?
I need it by next week.

Am I missing something or do some carnival areas not have soundsets, Pixie kingdom, calliope, bubble teapot and small stalls.
Also any news in part 4?

@ianpinkett. Sorry to say but there are no moods for “Pixie kingdom, calliope, bubble teapot and small stalls.” There was nothing in the text that suggested that these area would sound any different from the general ambiance of the Witchlight fair. You can use the general ambiance, mood high or mood low (depending how your party is doing) for these locations. Plus there is a calliope playing throughout this chapter.
Chapter 4 and 5 have been submitted to Wizards and should be coming very soon.
Enjoy

That would explain it, what about some of the major events like welcome gifts, The Big Top extravaganza and Crowning of the Witchlight Monarch or again is it like the locations?

The Big Top extravaganza = Big Top
Crowning of the Witchlight Monarch = Big Top
You may need to turn up the marching band

Events like welcome gifts = not there. There should be a oneshot called 'Receving a gift" in there. I will pass on a message to have it added. In the meantime, you should be able to find it in all the other chapters.

I hope that helps

Any word on when Yon will be released? My group is about to go there

Thanks for making such a fun product!

1 Like

I reckon we’ll beat you, just! :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

ITS HERE!!! Yon dropped today!!! I was in the middle of my game and searched lightning and the set came up! So excited!!!

Any word on the last set???

3 Likes

Last set is still awaiting approval from Wizards and should be out early-ish March.

Note: I LOVE that Wizards cares enough about their world and how it actually sounds to check everything we build for them. That’s all a part of us being able to say, Syrinscape creates the official sounds for the Dungeons & Dragons RPG… something which I find actually quite amazing every day. :slight_smile: :open_mouth:

3 Likes