WHFR: The Enemy Within

Any chance of an upcoming collaboration with Cubicle7 to create soundpacks for the classic “The Enemy Within” campaign for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay?

1 Like

We have lots of soundsets that could be used with the wonderful Enemy Within campaign (I ran this with my group years ago) but we don’t have any current plans to make official content for it.

I believe Cubicle 7 owns the distribution rights but Games Workshop still owns the intellectual property and without their permission, we would not be able to produce any official content. Perhaps at some point in the future, we may be offered a licence to produce content for them but for now, you would need to use either our existing content or some of the amazing community built soundsets available to Supersyrin subscribers.

As a relatively new online subscriber, I would like to second this ask. I understand that there are some great soundsets available. But the difference (for us non-sound experts) between a premade set like Mines of Phandelver that is linked to the encounters and trying to build this on our own is significant.

Having the Enemy Within campaign available will keep me paying my subscription for the 2+ years it will take me to run this campaign with my group. And since it is a Platinum seller on DriveThruRPG and is getting massive support in places like FoundryVTT seems to indicate there is a market.

1 Like

Hi everyone, same for me, you can add me to this request. I would encourage Syrinscape to make a move and conclude with Games Workshop a license agreement. It would be wonderful to have official content dedicated to the famous Enemy Within Campaign. :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like