Timeline for Icewind Dale (Rime of the Frostmaiden) Chapters 5 to 7

Music for my ears. Puns intended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is now May 23rd. Any updates on Chapter 5? I have a session on Tuesday the 25th and would love to have Chapter 5 music and soundsets. Please advise…

I believe it’s still awaiting approval.

Edited: I’ve been informed it’s actually due for release this week. I’m going to tag @benjamin in here to see what we can do in terms of getting you sorted for your game on Tuesday. I can’t make any promises.

1 Like

Yes, the soundset is due for release this week and sneak peeks will be unlocked on Wednesday for all Supersyrin subscribers.

@rwpconsult since you have a game tomorrow I’ve unlocked you access to the review sets :grin:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch Steve. I will give feedback here after I review in my prep. You guys are awesome!

2 Likes

Just did a cursory review and I am impressed. Love music and the Battle ambience as well as the general ambience items. Thanks again. My supersyn subscription proves itself to me again!

3 Likes

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it!

Have a fun game tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

Have fun and enjoy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t wait for Wednesday so I can ask for super sneaky sneak peek.

1 Like

I see three new soundsets! Simply amazing :slight_smile: Looking forwards to the last ones to complete this interesting campaign.

1 Like

Y’all be happy to know that the “Caves of hunger” aka the sixth chapter of Frostmaiden has entered the review process. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am indeed happy! Second time for today. Thanks a lot!

Your internal review or the WoTC review? These sets have been amazing!

Internal reviews are as good as done, some sanding off rough edges and then it’s off to Wizards. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Things are amazing. Some Elgato madness. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet! Once everything is done you should have three fields empty, the rest will be filled with soundset links. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh sweet :slight_smile: This means at least 5 more soundsents, I love this. Running Icewind dale now and we are in Chapter 1, but the enhanced experience due to Syriunscape is great.

3 Likes

Can this look be achieved without a stream deck?

This is representation of the Stream Deck XL. The Master interface for the online player is immutable :slight_smile:

No I wondering if I can run an interface on the computer that would communicate with Syrinscape just like the picture you sent or would I need to purchase a stream deck. Does that make sense sometimes I can’t explain things via text well