Timeline for Icewind Dale (Rime of the Frostmaiden) Chapters 5 to 7

I hate to be the guy, but any timeline for the other parts for IWD? I really enjoyed the work so far and guess what - we will start the campaign in 4 weeks :smiley:

You can always check our release schedule for a guide as to what is coming out and when.

Chapter five is already completed and going through the approval stages, so will be out shortly. Chapters 6 and 7 should then follow fairly shortly after that, with the full adventure being completed by the start of summer. If you are only starting the campaign in 4 weeks then you shouldnā€™t have any problem :grin:

1 Like

Oh, the release schedule is updated. Excellent!!! Very exciting features incoming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you say spring, what does that really mean? I am currently on the cusp of Chapter 5 and would love to have the accompanying sound sets and music. Please advise as to when you think this will be done.

Indeed, dates will be welcomed :slight_smile:

Soundsets take a lot of work to build and need to be approved by our licenced partners before release, which is why our release schedule gives you an approximation as to when the soundsets will be released rather than a fixed date.

Chapter 5 is completed and is going through the final stages of approval and Chapter 6 is nearing completion. Chapter 5 will be released a little later this month with chapter 6 following once it is ready :grin:

1 Like

Music for my ears. Puns intended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is now May 23rd. Any updates on Chapter 5? I have a session on Tuesday the 25th and would love to have Chapter 5 music and soundsets. Please adviseā€¦

I believe itā€™s still awaiting approval.

Edited: Iā€™ve been informed itā€™s actually due for release this week. Iā€™m going to tag @benjamin in here to see what we can do in terms of getting you sorted for your game on Tuesday. I canā€™t make any promises.

1 Like

Yes, the soundset is due for release this week and sneak peeks will be unlocked on Wednesday for all Supersyrin subscribers.

@rwpconsult since you have a game tomorrow Iā€™ve unlocked you access to the review sets :grin:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch Steve. I will give feedback here after I review in my prep. You guys are awesome!

2 Likes

Just did a cursory review and I am impressed. Love music and the Battle ambience as well as the general ambience items. Thanks again. My supersyn subscription proves itself to me again!

3 Likes

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it!

Have a fun game tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

Have fun and enjoy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for Wednesday so I can ask for super sneaky sneak peek.

1 Like

I see three new soundsets! Simply amazing :slight_smile: Looking forwards to the last ones to complete this interesting campaign.

1 Like

Yā€™all be happy to know that the ā€œCaves of hungerā€ aka the sixth chapter of Frostmaiden has entered the review process. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am indeed happy! Second time for today. Thanks a lot!

Your internal review or the WoTC review? These sets have been amazing!

Internal reviews are as good as done, some sanding off rough edges and then itā€™s off to Wizards. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like