Syrinscape Setups

Hi guys, gals and non-binary pals.

If you’ve been following our social medias you’ll have seen me sharing some Syrinscape setups. I absolutely love seeing “behind the screen” and how people like to setup for their sessions whether that’s online or at the table.

If you have a cool photo of your setup, and if you’re happy for me to use it on social media, feel free to upload it and let’s see your setup :smiley:
Here’s mine. I use it predominantly for Fighting Fantasy when I’m streaming.

2 Likes

Here’s my setup for remote games (playing a homebrew Pathfinder 2e game presently).

When playing locally, I have a gaming table purpose built to run the VTT and the Syrinscape Online client.

3 Likes

King of Tokyo - great choice! :slight_smile:

Holy moly thats incredible!!! thanks for these.

It’s actually not one of my favourites, hence why I use it as a stand LOL. But everyone raves about it. Maybe I need to give it another chance at some point.

This is my default setup. I don’t use webcam during online games and single monitor is enough as I am having Elgato Streamdeck XL (below the screen on the stand, not really visible here) to facilitate everything I need without too much alt+tabbing.

1 Like

It’s pretty but a distinct lack of Syrinscape…where are we? :frowning:

Very much enjoying the lighting though.

1 Like

Everything is configured in the Streamdeck and the applications are minimized or moved to second virtual desktop so they don’t clutter the main one:

1 Like

Here’s mine! Not terribly fancy, I just have my laptop for Syrinscape, and then due to some conflicting sound issues I use my phone to connect with my gaming group (who are in three different time zones). This is my game room, The Magic Tavern!

2 Likes

That is so incredibly cool :slight_smile: I love it.

1 Like

Ill pop in.

3 Likes

Holy smokes! Color me jealous. Love the setup. Incredible.

2 Likes

Very nice! :slight_smile:

Thats a very pro setup. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks Vicki! :grinning:

Prepping for my game tonight… work laptop on the left, gaming laptop on the right with Syrinscape running… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks GREAT! You happy for me to share it this week?

I’m really loving seeing people’s setups. It’s becoming a bit of a guilty pleasure.
~Vicki

1 Like

Sure Vicki! Where does it get shared?

On our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages as part of our Syrinscape Setup posts that I put out on Fridays.

1 Like

Woah, these pics are ALL so coooool!

Seriously, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

3 Likes