Syrinscape Setups

We shared yours today Amerisun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not as impressive as the others, but I’m happy with it!

4 Likes

It doesn’t need to be impressive :smiley: I just love seeing how people use Syrinscape when they’re playing even if that’s on their phone with a couple of pieces of paper, and some dice.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I love the progression of large screen, to laptop screen, to tablet screen to beer! Hell of a setup! :slight_smile: Need to get a decent microphone myself!

2 Likes

I would love to find a way to be able to download my sound set files on a external harddrive so I can have access to all my soundsets as I own more sound sets than I have room on my storage of my iPad that I love to use for my games as I can have it with me wherever I go but this whole storage thing is a major issue and I don’t want a new device when I can use that towards soundsets. It would be nice if there is a way to make use of that we can connect external harddrive to our iPhone or iPad now.

Really loving seeing and sharing everyones setups. Thanks so much for sharing.

Just to let you guys know that I’m starting a new show on the Syrinscape channel in October and some of these setups will be featured in the Community Spotlight segment of the show :slight_smile:

So now is a great time to show off your setup. I really do love seeing them.

2 Likes

This is the most recent one I’ve shared. Isn’t it gorgeous? Jillatized did a full walk around of their gaming setup on their social media accounts so go and check that out: https://www.instagram.com/jillatized/

If you have any photos you’d like to share, you can do that here :slight_smile: I may share them on our show on Tuesdays.

1 Like

I need more of your setups!

Are you setting up for your game? Are you using Syrinscape? Why not snap a little picture of your setup? Don’t be shy.

Post it here or tag us on social media and the next one we share, could be yours.

Beautiful! Really awesome. Jealous… :slight_smile: