Syrinscape ProTip #24 - 3rd party integration

lol

Thanks again Gwydion and everyone else that posted on this thread, I greatly appreciate the help.

One thing remains though, everytime I launch Syrinscape, it changes the registry key to “C:/Users/Andr©/”, so I have to manually fix it while Syrisscape is already opened.

Maybe @benjamin can shed a light as to whether it’s possible to fix this!

1 Like

Ben,

Perhaps we can change the title of this thread and make it a pro tip? Just don’t want it to get lost in the event someone else runs into the same issue…

1 Like

Good thinking @Gwydion Done :smile:

1 Like

Hey Exalted, which key are you referring to in the Regedit that was incorrect? I’m having the same described problem.

Hey Solomon, I can’t recall it at the moment, but check this reply of mine: Syrinscape ProTip #24 - 3rd party integration

It mentions this key:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Syrinscape\Syrinscape Fantasy Player

I believe this is the one.

OK. New build to fix this is being checked by ME now. We’ll put it up ASAP.

Thanks for your patience everybody! :slight_smile:

1 Like

AND I’ve put a note on the download screen to stop people from Upgrading for the moment (if they use 3rd integration).

THANKS for the heads up on this one!

1 Like

Any update on this? I think I heard it “might” be working now with the latest release? Is that confirmed yet?

Yup. The current version should be a fully functional space station.

Have a go. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Ben! Dulux-Oz also posted last night on the FG forum that he has tested and it looks good. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’ve just updated to the last Sci-Fi player version (1.4.2-20190516) and the 3rd party integration is not working both in Fantasy Grounds and Realm Works. ¿Any hint or ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Isaac

Yeap - its a known problem.

Update to 1.4.3-20190527 because that version works AOK :smile:

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks Dulux_Oz, everything seems to work flawlessly after update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dulux_Oz!

You’re a legend! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Wow. I’ve been using Syrinscape for a while but struggling with it. Hated having to have a laptop and the sound was just so-so.

Today I moved one of my old weather station PCs upstairs and hooked up to my sound system in the living room. I am using Tasker shortcuts on my phone to send messages to the PC via Autoremote and Eventghost. No lag at all. Now to put my lighting in the same Tasker tasks…

Thanks, very awesome!

2 Likes