Syrinscape Online player crash

In my games recently, we have noticed that occasionally the syrinscape online player will crash. We see it more often with certain sounds than others, and more frequently when we have lots of sounds being triggered at the same time. I am using my FG extension and automatic chat sound triggers, so somthing like a fireball or Bless spell could attempt to trigger a sound many times in a row. I have put in limiters to restrict how frequently it can trigger. Even then, we occasionally see crashes in the online player.

Is there anything we can do to either fix it or data we can provide to try and identify the cause?

Also having a lot of online player crashes here. And yes, Mattekureโ€™s extension and a fireball is usually a guaranteed kill, with all those Wilhelm screams. :slight_smile: but even before we started using that, simply running music and an ordinary soundscape with several elements triggering could often cause a crash. Iโ€™m getting on average one crash per game session.

Anyone else having similar problems?

We usually get crashes with the Bless spell.

@mattekure When you say trigger โ€œmany times in a rowโ€, how many times are we talking about and in what time period?

If the app has completely crashed, and Windows shows a crash report, you could send that to us.

Otherwise, you could navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Syrinscape\Syrinscape Online Player and send us player.log. Copy this file immediately after the crash, before attempting to re-launch the app.

I just recreated the crash with a clean log (I deleted the log before launching Syrinscape Online). I emailed you the log, it wouldnt let me attach it here.

In the Windows Computer Management Application Logs I get the following error.

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 9/25/2020 7:58:09 AM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP-JOHN
Description:
Faulting application name: Syrinscape Online Player.exe, version: 2020.1.0.47556, time stamp: 0x5f0f7e5a
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x65737365
Faulting process id: 0x1fa4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d693331827037f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player\Syrinscape Online Player.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 606d3fda-261d-426a-94ab-a1ee50023c6f
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
DESKTOP-JOHN

Syrinscape Online Player.exe
5f0f7e5a
unknown
c0000005
1fa4
01d693331827037f
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player\Syrinscape Online Player.exe
unknown
606d3fda-261d-426a-94ab-a1ee50023c6f

I triggered this in FG by having one PC cast the Bless spell on 5 others. The extension monitors the chat and automatically triggers on the string. The bless spell outputs a message to the chat 5 times (once per character) and so my trigger code looks at the 5 messages. The way I coded the extension it should only trigger playback once as I have tried to build in a rate limiter so it only triggers the same sound once within any 1 second period. Any duplicates within the same second should be ignored and not sent to syrinscape.

If you need the full info from appdata\local\temp\syrinscape\syrinscape online player\crashes\ I can email that as well.

@sonofconan Did you get the crash logs I emailed in?

@mattekure yes, thank you. Though I havenโ€™t had a chance to take a close look, yet.

Iโ€™m also seeing the online player crash or not start.

Also, a player told me he had a time limit on his side? Is that accurate? Players only get so many minutes of connection?

Also, is this 32 bit or 64 bit?

There is no time limit. The Windows version is 32 bit.

We are investigating instability in the latest versions (1.4.7-p5 and up). You should be able to revert to an earlier version (links below) in the meantime if it is affecting you badly.

When are the 64 bit versions going to be released?

Iโ€™m not sure if this is even a thing for Unity 5? But presumably they are working on that.

I also thiiiinkโ€ฆ it being 32 bit, makes a single version releasable for all platforms back to Windows 7? @sonofconan

Well, my understanding is that 32 bit will not allow as much memory. I also think it could have issues with shared DLLs.

I only ask because I think the load times I am experience might be due to limited memory.

Thanks.

64bit does not magically resolve PC memory issues. Iโ€™ve been using syrinscape for a few years now and I have never seen it use anywhere close to the amount of memory that would be impacted by a 32 vs 64 bit architecture. On a modern machine, a 32 bit application can access a bit over 3Gb RAM and syrinscape uses nowhere near that amount. If the machine has a small amount of RAM, like under 4Gb, its possible that other processes like the OS and applications are using enough that it impacts how much RAM is available for syrinscape, but a 64 bit application will not affect that at all.

Try running the task manager while syrinscape is running and keep an eye on how much memory is used by the syrinscape application. If you are seeing memory usage above 3Gb, then that could be causing it, but for me, it runs between 100-200Mb.

1 Like

And thatโ€™s fair. I havenโ€™t delved into those differences and 4G is usually enough for most programs.

I ask because Syrinscape can take minutes to load up on my decent machines and wondered how much, if any part, this played in it.

The delay when you load up Syrinscape is the app handshaking with the server, verifying your account status and checking which content you own, what you have access to etc. This is what allows the app to be used offline. The more content that you have installed the longer it will take to verify all of the files. Changing from 32 bit to 64 will have very little impact on that.

Changes to the codebase (which we recently implemented) and future updates to the way the database works will help to reduce these load times and make the handshake procedure easier. This is important now that we have much more content in the database than the previous system originally had to deal with

1 Like

The genre players (especially the Fantasy player) are slow on startup because they are building a local search index for the 600+ available soundsets. The app will feel a little sluggish for a few seconds after the main screen is first displayed. But it should not be minutes (maybe 15-30 seconds), and the app should still be usable during this time.

Significant improvements to search are being worked on right now, that should resolve this initial slowdown and make it much easier to find the content you want from our vast and ever growing library.

We release 32-bit builds for Windows because 64-bit would not provide us with any tangible benefit, and 32-bit is more compatible.

Since version 1.4.7-p5, with which we upgraded to Unity 2020 and converted the codebase from UnityScript to C#, there has been an increase in the number of crash reports. We will be investigating those in more detail as soon as we can.

In the meantime, if you are experiencing frequent app crashes, you can rollback to an earlier version, and you can help us track down the issue by sending crash logs to support@syrinscape.com

I am also getting regular crashes in my games. Online Player has crashed in both of my last two games. Predictable behavior: I can recreate the error/crash multiple times. Please tell me where I can send my crash reports.

PLEASE HELP!

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Syrinscape\Syrinscape Online Player\Player.log:

Mono path[0] = โ€˜C:/Program Files (x86)/Syrinscape Online Player/Syrinscape Online Player_Data/Managedโ€™
Mono config path = โ€˜C:/Program Files (x86)/Syrinscape Online Player/MonoBleedingEdge/etcโ€™
Initialize engine version: 2020.1.0f1 (2ab9c4179772)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Program Files (x86)/Syrinscape Online Player/Syrinscape Online Player_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: Intelยฎ HD Graphics 520 (ID=0x1916)
Vendor: (null)
VRAM: 3967 MB
Driver: 23.20.16.4973
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

• Completed reload, in 0.124 seconds
    D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
    Initializing input.

Input initialized.

Initialized touch support.

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object โ€˜Main Cameraโ€™) is missing!
(Filename: Line: 334)

UnloadTime: 1.034800 ms
Current runtime culture: English (United States)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Changed runtime culture to: Invariant Language (Invariant Country)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

New safe area applied to viewport: x=0, y=0, w=750, h=1080 on full extents w=750, h=1080

Initial scale: 1; Screen DPI: 96

High DPI scale: 1

Starting soundset creator player

Auth::UUID: GetDeviceId(): 3e90619c166938200410387b60bd11e3dabd644f

Auth::UUID: Got UUID=bda3f089e91eb843afc30e656cae892fb6cf6f6bbd9b7ddcdc1a6424725c22b1

bda3f089e91eb843afc30e656cae892fb6cf6f6bbd9b7ddcdc1a6424725c22b1

Running standalone player

Set SyrinscapeUtils.maxConcurrentRequests=20

Setting media directory to C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/

EditorClient connecting: wss://syrinscape.com/ws-online-player/websocket

EditorClient connected

<color=โ€˜redโ€™>SetPlayerStatus: Connected

Setting default initial volume: 1

Requesting linkup (bda3f089e91eb843afc30e656cae892fb6cf6f6bbd9b7ddcdc1a6424725c22b1)

EditorClient closed: (1005)

EditorClient waiting 0.5 seconds to reconnect

EditorClient connecting: wss://s2.syrinscape.com/ws-online-player/websocket

EditorClient connected

<color=โ€˜redโ€™>SetPlayerStatus: Connected

Requesting linkup (bda3f089e91eb843afc30e656cae892fb6cf6f6bbd9b7ddcdc1a6424725c22b1)

Set Mixpanel Distinct ID: d472f3c8b947f50f6f18d1809a793ec77e56f391

<color=โ€˜redโ€™>SetPlayerStatus: Account: orion.rapp@gmail.com
Following: orion.rapp@gmail.com

EditorCommandHandler:: Set oneshot volume to 0.5

CreateOrUpdateElement:: Creating new element element_878997

CreateOrUpdateElement: setting shuffle play order

SoundSample::Init FilePathOverride=f9809ab149e5fff6183cc22d7909e4fa.ogg, ext=ogg

Play Element: Big Waterfall (copy) ((dynamic soundset))

CreateOrUpdateElement:: Creating new element element_878996

Play Element: Big Waterfall ((dynamic soundset))

CreateOrUpdateElement:: Creating new element element_878962

SoundSample::Init FilePathOverride=fecf24efb5c66bb1118adcf6ad903d67.ogg, ext=ogg

Play Element: Mystical Music - North Wind ((dynamic soundset))

CreateOrUpdateElement:: Creating new element element_878950

SoundSample::Init FilePathOverride=687b01898e052845d7a78357902ffba0.ogg, ext=ogg

Play Element: Forest - Day ((dynamic soundset))

Account: orion.rapp@gmail.com
Following: orion.rapp@gmail.com

makeGameObject: distance=0, angle=0, position=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0), speed=0

Element::makeSound: Applying reverb preset Flooded Cavern to Fantasy Music - Northwind

SoundSample: Fantasy Music - Northwind: streaming=True: preloadingโ€ฆ

preload: loading from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/567fec12ee6905c0a646889193d9e4e6.ogg

makeGameObject: distance=3, angle=0, position=(0.0, 0.0, 3.0), speed=0

Element::makeSound: Applying reverb preset Mountains to Higher Rushing Flood Waters

SoundSample: Higher Rushing Flood Waters: streaming=True: preloadingโ€ฆ

preload: loading from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/e1680035ddeb2d78ff0861eb8c5d7723.ogg

Element::makeSound: Applying reverb preset Mountains to Higher Rushing Flood Waters

preload: loading from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/e1680035ddeb2d78ff0861eb8c5d7723.ogg

makeGameObject: distance=0.9419394, angle=148.9215, position=(0.5, 0.0, -0.8), speed=0

SoundSample: Delightful contry setting: streaming=True: preloadingโ€ฆ

preload: loading from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/4ac4e60942936a8bb0a70f5a55f8b401.ogg

preload: took 111ms to load from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/567fec12ee6905c0a646889193d9e4e6.ogg

preload: took 118ms to load from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/e1680035ddeb2d78ff0861eb8c5d7723.ogg

SoundSample: Higher Rushing Flood Waters: streaming=True: disposing of existing www instanceโ€ฆ

preload: took 120ms to load from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/e1680035ddeb2d78ff0861eb8c5d7723.ogg

postMakeClip: disposing of existing clip for Higher Rushing Flood Waters

preload: took 125ms to load from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/4ac4e60942936a8bb0a70f5a55f8b401.ogg

SampleMemoryManager::sample_started: Fantasy Music - Northwind

SampleMemoryManager::sample_started: Higher Rushing Flood Waters

SampleMemoryManager::sample_started: Delightful contry setting

SoundSample: Higher Rushing Flood Waters: streaming=True: disposing of existing www instanceโ€ฆ

preload: took 79ms to load from URL: file:///C:/Users/orion/AppData/LocalLow/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/SoundsetCreator/Cache/e1680035ddeb2d78ff0861eb8c5d7723.ogg

postMakeClip: disposing of existing clip for Higher Rushing Flood Waters

SampleMemoryManager::sample_started: Higher Rushing Flood Waters

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: โ€˜.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player;C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;โ€™, symOptions: 534, UserName: โ€˜orionโ€™
OS-Version: 10.0.0
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player\Syrinscape Online Player.exe:Syrinscape Online Player.exe (009E0000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 2020.1.0.47556
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (77930000), size: 1679360 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (759B0000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\x86\aswhook.dll:aswhook.dll (71C20000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 20.8.5684.0
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (75290000), size: 2093056 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player\UnityPlayer.dll:UnityPlayer.dll (73BF0000), size: 21954560 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 2020.1.0.47556
C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (76D60000), size: 1667072 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll:win32u.dll (75560000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (76C20000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll:gdi32full.dll (75AE0000), size: 1425408 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll:msvcp_win.dll (75F50000), size: 507904 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll:ucrtbase.dll (75C40000), size: 1179648 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (76C60000), size: 1011712 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1082
C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll:combase.dll (75720000), size: 2576384 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (77590000), size: 765952 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (750F0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1049
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (750E0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (76070000), size: 389120 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.836
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (777B0000), size: 483328 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.959
C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll:advapi32.dll (77000000), size: 495616 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.752
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (754A0000), size: 782336 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 7.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (77830000), size: 278528 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (77110000), size: 4493312 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (77880000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (77650000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.267
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (760D0000), size: 5742592 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (75690000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.959
C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll:windows.storage.dll (76650000), size: 6033408 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1082
C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (77670000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.693
C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (75A90000), size: 274432 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\UMPDC.dll:UMPDC.dll (76060000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™
C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (77690000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptsp.dll:cryptsp.dll (770D0000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (75590000), size: 598016 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (77560000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (76F00000), size: 1028096 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.592
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (75490000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (778C0000), size: 385024 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (73B70000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (72B40000), size: 1044480 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (73470000), size: 147456 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (737F0000), size: 774144 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.778
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (73BE0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (73BA0000), size: 258048 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll:WINMMBASE.dll (72EE0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll:dxcore.dll (72EC0000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (72340000), size: 499712 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.449
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syrinscape Online Player\MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime\mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll:mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll (6DF90000), size: 4444160 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™
C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (75580000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (75D60000), size: 1060864 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (730F0000), size: 1957888 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (734A0000), size: 790528 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1049
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127176.inf_amd64_86c658cabfb17c9c\igd10iumd32.dll:igd10iumd32.dll (562E0000), size: 18108416 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 23.20.16.4973
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ncrypt.dll:ncrypt.dll (72F10000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NTASN1.dll:NTASN1.dll (72E90000), size: 163840 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127176.inf_amd64_86c658cabfb17c9c\igc32.dll:igc32.dll (57AD0000), size: 27205632 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 23.20.16.4973
C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (75E70000), size: 524288 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (73B90000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (73B00000), size: 430080 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (73B80000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (72670000), size: 831488 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll:amsi.dll (728C0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (738B0000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\x86\aswAMSI.dll:aswAMSI.dll (72400000), size: 2551808 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 20.8.5684.0
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (72990000), size: 401408 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (73AD0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.387
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (72220000), size: 1171456 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll:wintypes.dll (6D5E0000), size: 892928 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll:resourcepolicyclient.dll (73AB0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.959
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (13340000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dll:dcomp.dll (6D3F0000), size: 1482752 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (73A80000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.267
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextInputFramework.dll:TextInputFramework.dll (6DA80000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.207
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll:CoreUIComponents.dll (6D750000), size: 2482176 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1110
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll:CoreMessaging.dll (6D6C0000), size: 561152 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1049
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (72A00000), size: 167936 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oleacc.dll:Oleacc.dll (739B0000), size: 339968 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 7.2.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (72A90000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\napinsp.dll:napinsp.dll (72B20000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pnrpnsp.dll:pnrpnsp.dll (72B00000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll:mswsock.dll (72740000), size: 335872 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.815
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (728F0000), size: 606208 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1082
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (76C50000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.449
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (73590000), size: 204800 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll:winrnr.dll (72AF0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dll:NLAapi.dll (72860000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wshbth.dll:wshbth.dll (728E0000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (72810000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (71F00000), size: 331776 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.113
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll:gpapi.dll (72A70000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (72840000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1082
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (72820000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1082
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (732D0000), size: 1634304 (result: 0), SymType: โ€˜-deferred-โ€™, PDB: โ€˜โ€™, fileVersion: 10.0.18362.1139

========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================

ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: โ€˜The specified module could not be found.โ€™ (Address: 65737365)
ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: โ€˜A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.โ€™ (Address: 65737365)
0x65737365 (()) (function-name not available)
0x748FA4F4 (UnityPlayer) Baselib_Timer_WaitForAtLeast
0x748FA289 (UnityPlayer) Baselib_Timer_WaitForAtLeast
0x748DC174 (UnityPlayer) Baselib_Timer_WaitForAtLeast
0x748D9C7D (UnityPlayer) Baselib_Timer_WaitForAtLeast
0x74CFD804 (UnityPlayer) Baselib_Timer_WaitForAtLeast
0x759C6359 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77997C24 (ntdll) RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
0x77997BF4 (ntdll) RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:

• C:/Users/orion/AppData/Local/Temp/Syrinscape/Syrinscape Online Player/Crashes

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks for these infosโ€ฆ crashes are being worked onโ€ฆ based on past experience with the dev team = they will defeat this problem too! :slight_smile: :bug::hammer:

I still see a lot of lag in using Syrincscape desktop app. I start it and it takes over a minute until it is ready to play something. Further, at times, it will not respond right away to any clicks. It does remember them and will eventually do them but it can be up to thirty seconds before that happens.

Itโ€™s not replicable, though.

Thanks.