Syrinscape Master/Minion Combo Update

@benjamin - ooohh, that sounds so much better as I’m trying to use this with Fantasy Grounds! Let’s get this rolling - lol!! :smiley:

I’d love to be able to try this out as well

Thanks for the invitation!

Thanks for the invite! I’m having issues inviting minions, because it seems convinced I’m not a supersyrinscape member, even though I believe I am.

Hey @thecrimsonliterati

The beat.server is running on old out-of-date data.

I’ve updated your sub on the beta.server and you should be able to operate as a supersub. :smile:

I seem to have the same problem, I wasn’t subscribed on the site when the clone was made for the beta. I created an account with the same email but I would need supersyrin on it to start testing this.

Thanks for the help

Yeah, looks like I ran into the same problem: no supersyrinscape on the beta site.

OK. @interpretivechaos

You should have full access on the beta.server now.

Give it a try.

So I posted in the other forum. i payed to upgrade my account to supersyrin just so I could use the master minion and I still can’t figure out how to do it. I’ve clicked all the links I can find and can’t seem to get permission to join any of the other links. I was hoping to use it tonight with my group but can’t seem to get it to work. I havn’t heard from you on the other forum topic so I thought I would try it here. Pls help.

I’m a supersyrinscape user and I was hoping that this might be available for open beta? I really really enjoy working with this software, but if I could have it function with the minion/master version it’d save me a lot of money having to go out and not have to purchase a new tablet with more storage. I really would love to test it out and get access to this feature.

If you are still taking people, I would love to get in on the beta.

1 Like

Sir, just know that you have a happy customer… but you will have a MUCH HAPPIER customer(s) if you get 3PI on MacOS.

No pressure. :stuck_out_tongue:

@garyd2112
@mussja28

All ya’ gotta do is look here:
https://forum.syrinscape.com/c/master-minion-public-beta

Also, Eddie, this is kinda epically cool! Great idea. Thanks for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving this, the quality is far superior to VAC, through teamspeak. I think as the webpage get enhanced it will even be better, I think I be using this over the App from now on.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Adam, thats awesome to hear! Yes one of the plans is to make the Master/Minion Player function similarly to the current players so you will be able to use it with all of the features you are currently used to as well as new features designed especially for online play :slight_smile:

1 Like