Store Verification Email Help? - Resolved

I am attempting to purchase a couple new soundsets and keep getting a notification on my screen that I need to click a link in my email, however the email hasn’t shown up in any inbox or spam folder and it’s been over an hour. Just curious if anyone else has had this happen lately, if this is normal, etc.

Hey @masterfulmoose,

I’ve verified you manually… since… you certainly seem to be human! If not, then GOOD JOB, bot! :wink: You first registered in March last year, so it’s not surprising the verification email has gone missing.

Let me know if it’s all working for you now.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I never would have guessed it was an email sent last March, no wonder I couldn’t find it. :sweat: But yes, everything is working great now!

1 Like

I am having the same issue, and I suspect it’s from a similar complication - that I first registered long ago and the verification email is long gone. I never noticed it. Now I’m more serious about wanting to delve into syrinscape, so I will be grateful for any help. Thanks.

My gosh @antilles107 Yes, you joined in 2016!!! :slight_smile:

Should be working now!

Have fun! :pizza:

Hi there i to have this issue. Looks like the same problem.

Many Thanks

Looks like i’m in the same boat too :confused: I deleted a bunch of emails recently and I imagine that was probably in it

Hey @minidude2,

Verified! :slight_smile:

Don’t miss this:

I seem to be having the same problem, but and I only just registered a couple days ago, and still no email

Hi @cj-blonde,

I’ve manually verified you. :slight_smile: …you definitely seeeeeem to be human!

Might be a good thing to do two things:

1. check the email you have listed on this account is correct.
  2. white list the syrinscape.com domain on your email client.
  3. Check out the demo video above in this thread.

Other than that, every thing should be working for you on the store anyway.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help

1 Like

Hi there i to have this issue. Looks like the same problem.

Many Thanks

All sorted @christian_prez :grin:

Hey I’m having the same issue, I know it’s been a while since I signed up and I’m finally able to get into pathfinder.

Hey, :slight_smile: reach out on the support email and we’ll get you sorted.

Hi Benjamin,
I’m having some issues too to confirm email and use the online shop. Can you help me?

Reach out to us on the support email and we’ll get you sorted :grin:

Thank you Steve, I just sent you the email request to support@syrinscape.com .

2 Likes

Perfect, all sorted :grin:

1 Like