SoundSet Creator Upload won't upload - FIXED

I just uploaded Temple 01a from SoundSet creator. to try it from explore i just copied the url of chrome to explore

http://127.0.0.1:51704/#/syrinscape

and it loaded all my current stuff in SoundSet Creator and tried to up load the sound set from their

hi ok all of a sudden i can now delete sound sets in campaigns thanks for the fixes!

ok is their a way we can just add the set to syrinscape locally by exporting then adding to it in or something ?

At this time you can’t add soundsets locally from what i know. When uploading, Syrinscape transcodes the file into a fitting file format for the players and to ensure, that you have the proper licence for accessing soundsets, relies on the server to check that.

Yep. Everything you want to get from the Creator TO the Players needs to go via our servers.

(that’s where all the magic happens)

I had a similar problem but clearing the directory file worked, thanks for the tip

1 Like

Hi Ben,

So things seem to be up loading from Syrinscape soundset creator now though a bit buggy. However I have a sound set in my campaigns that will not show up in the Syrinscape Fantasy player that i had plans to use today. It dose show up in the campaigns page of the syrinscape web site. So was was wondering if you could look into this one its called Curse of the Fire Witch

Thanks
Shawn

OK. I gave it a bump. :flashlight:

Working now?

yes thanks so much ben !!

1 Like

Hi Ben so I have another one to up load its called Temple_water_01 i tried twice so you might see two in their. also i am on windows 10 and i am deleting these files here

C:\Users\Kawabunga\AppData\Local\Syrinscape\Syrinscape SoundSet Creator\media\export

is their another folder i should be deleting before i try up loading ?

Thanks

Hi @shawnkawa,

Yes. Right there. You’ve got to make sure this directory is empty before you start up the Creator.

1. Shutdown AND Quite (under the tray item)
  2. Restart the Creator
  3. Should be able to upload now?

Let me know how you go! :smile:

it worked this time Thanks Ben for your help ill let you know if i have any other issues

Yay! :smile:

It’s an annoying bug isn’t it!

Currently attempting to stomp on it now!

Squish the Bugs ! :smile: ha ha

1 Like

Hi Ben I have another one that wont up load its called Temple Stone 01.

Thanks
Shawn

I guess you have tried the usual steps (making sure directory is empty and no metadata is entered in the file properties)?

Hey @shawnkawa,

Looks like “Temple Stone 01” is good to go on the server.

Is it working for you now?

Sometimes things can take a little while to do all the transcoding etc and sort themselves out.

Hi Ben,
One of my soundsets isnt uploading to my player, Ive tried all the usual methods of fixing this but still no joy. Its called Welcome to Ravenloft.
Sean

Hi @seanbaxen.

There’s nothing on the server. Mysterious…

Is the Creator counting up from 0% to 100%.

Have you cleared your export folder in the Cache?

Yes and yes. This has happened on a couple of others Ive tried with. Others Ive been fine uploading and then some just seem to fail no matter what. Any suggestions.

What is the difference between the soundsets that upload correctly and those who fail to? How many own samples have you used, if any? Did you make sure, that, if you used own samples, they are in the correct data format and don’t have any metadata in the file properties?