Soundset Creator Help Needed Again

Boy, I am just full of issues over here!

So now I have three distinct problems:

1. Inside the soundset creator, it will not delete any soundsets. This occurs in two ways: first, I have a bunch of “untitled” soundsets resulting from me accidentally clicking the “soundsets+” button periodically. For these, when I click the little trashcan icon for the soundset it doesn’t display the full dialog window that should normally pop up, and as a result of not showing the full dialog window it also doesn’t show the “delete” button you need to click next within said dialog window to complete the delete process. The other way this occurs is if I try and delete a fully-created soundset, the dialog pops up as it should and even though I click the “delete” and then “really delete” buttons, and watch the blue progress bar complete- it never actually deletes anything. There it still sits, just mocking me.

2. Another issue I am having is in renaming a duplicated Soundset. It renames as I type, but no matter what I do it reverts back to its old name when I restart the creator next. This only seems to happen when renaming a duplicate of a soundset I created from scratch (renaming copied versions of purchased soundsets seems to work as intended)

3. Uploading soundsets and getting them to actually ever appear in “my campaigns” or inside the player continues to be near impossible. I’ve succeeded once on purpose and once on accident. One named “Level 0” uploaded and one called “Level 0 (1)” uploaded too. However- I am having a really difficult time getting any more to upload and appear anywhere. Additionally, due to my 1st problem above I cannot delete the accidental one (level 0 (1)) and due to the second problem above, I can’t rename it either.

On a brighter note, the one that was successful resulted in an excellent session tonight with a new player. The creator really helped make the soundset used be amazing for what we needed it for!

First thing that comes to mind: what browser do you use? The creator works best with Chrome afaik. When using other browsers, issues such as these could occur.

1 Like
  1. So I think this one is an actual bug. I’m pretty sure I was experiencing the same thing the other day.

2. Note the known issues and work arounds here: Creator KNOWN ISSUES (with work arounds) Note the post “Can’t upload a 2nd SoundSet”