Running Custom moods from Fantasy Grounds - RESOLVED

I want to upload a custom track as a mood and then play using syrinscape sounds in fantasy grounds

I cant see the moods in the Syrinscape Sounds extension in Fantasy Gerunds. Is this possible?

I dont want to use the Strinscape online player as I find I forget to play sounds when they are in another window, just too caught up in the game

Thanks

Yes, any sounds that you have access to in Syrinscape can be played in FG using the Syrinscape Sounds extension. You just need to make sure that your CVS database in the extension is up to date.

Assuming you are using the FG Syrinscape Sounds extension from DMsGuild, it is certainly possible. To update your sound links module (the one on DMsGuild is not updated frequently), you can use my syrin2fg webservice. https://mattekure.com/Syrin2FG/

Just upload your CSV file from syrinscape and it will generate a full module with all sounds, moods, elements, one-shots, that you have access to. replace your sound module with this new one and they will all be available.

Great

Ill try this out tomorrow and post my results

I have bought some 30 min soundtracks from an author on bootcamp

When I upload these what license should I apply?

Tried one as an exercise but get transcode pending

Thanks

Syrinscape is designed to play small samples and individual music tracks rather than large loops. Try breaking those tracks up into individual tracks amd you will find them much easier to upload.

As for the licence that depends on the licence they were sold/shared under. if they are Creative Commons then use that, if they are copyrighted then you can only upload them for your own personal use and won’t be able to share them as community content. use the Sample name heading for the licence selection