Recommendations on wireless speakers for mobile Syrinscape

Lately I’ve been using the mobile Syrinscape as my table’s littered with stuff on DnD night so space is an issue.That said, I could really use a bluetooth speaker to make it alot easier to keep everything hands free.
Anyone have recommendations on a decent wireless speaker that will allow me to play Syrinscape through? Not looking for any high end stuff so no BOSE or SONOS stuff please :slight_smile:

Also I am based in Australia and online purchase is preferable.

I use Bose so can’t really comment but I bet @benjamin has some ideas of good speakers available in Aus :smile:

Generally though anything that has a good bass and individual volume is good

Well, there has been a thread about this… my reply is still valid, but I can’t speak for the others:

1 Like

When I started using Syrinscape I bought this little beauty

It’s really compact, about half the size of a soft drink can, but gives a surprisingly decent sound with an acceptable, if not quite belly-rumbling bass. But looking for something with a bit more oomph, I eventually went for this…

(Despite the Amazon description, this is actually a Peterhot SL-1000s)
Plenty of oomph! At about a foot long it’s still fairly portable. I use this in my main gaming room and the EasyAcc lives in my gaming go-bag in case I’m GMing away from home.