Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes AP

Better than I expected! Thank you for all your hard work!

2 Likes

Itā€™s not complete but here are almost all parts for book 2 (waiting for approval from @benjamin or @Steve):

Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Children of the Godslayers
Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Pillars of Ruin
Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Blood for Gold

last part should be ready soon

2 Likes

OK! These are live as Community Content! Prefix ccs in the Fantasy Player. Properly named in the Online Player.

NOTE: Those proper names are coming to the Fantasy Player as soon as possible!

THANKS sooo much for your work @Avril

1 Like

Apologies to all waiting for more sets. Iā€™m too busy with my (pfffft regular) life but Iā€™ll try to have rest of B2 and full B3 ready by end of the day Friday 28th.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing these @Avril, they sound great and certainly seem to be popular! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are these? How do you get to Community Created Content?

What link do you use?

WHERE IS IT?

You need to have a Supersyrin Subscription to get access to community content, first off. Then I believe the first sets are under HH for Hellknight Hill.

1 Like

I hate to bring this up againā€¦BUT any chance book 4 and 5 are done?

Iā€™m making them as we play and weā€™re still in book 2 :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey Avril,

Any word on when the last soundset for Cult of Cinders is coming? I have been using your Hellknight Hill soundsets and my players really enjoy it. We are about to start Cult of Cinders.

Thanks,

Blaine

1 Like

I think the only one missing is for the Fortress? My team is getting there so Iā€™d expect the soundset to be readyā€¦ If Iā€™ll push myself - this weekend.

Iā€™m happy you guys are enjoying these.

Hey Avril,

My adventurers are getting close to the Cinderclaw base. I hope youā€™re getting close to pushing the new soundsetā€¦

Thanks,

Blaine

I discovered your playlist through another podcast! Iā€™m using it in my campaign now. Youre really good at this! I hope youā€™re able to find the time to update it even further <3

2 Likes

I subscribed to Syrinscape. I installed the local Fantasy Player and have been able to find the 5 HH sets. I found 3 sets that are named CCS that look right. However are there any I am missing?

I notice that even in Syrinscape Online searches for Age of Ashes: result in no found soundsets. I have found some of the Cult of Cinders soundsets but only because I just searched for Pathfinder and had to scroll through many soundsets. The search feels broken, is this is normal thing?

I just want to be able to reliably find these nice sound sets. Any tips for on working around the issues I have run into?

Just checking in! Have you by any chance published any more soundsets since you posted in September?

Yes, make sure me or @Steve are being bumped if there are sets that need to be unlocked for the Community!

So I think I am going crazy. I bought this program because when I google searched, results came up for the pathfinder 2e. But now when I follow the links in this thread, everything looks blank.

Is the program no longer being updated? Are these files gone? Did I just waste my money? Or am I just not able to figure it out?

These soundsets are great! Thanks for creating and sharing them. Anything for the Fortress of Sorrows yet? My group is coming up on that in our next session.

Hi Velea,

This content has been made by the community and is thus only available to our top level Subscribers = SuperSyrins. Looks like you only have a Fantasy Subscription.

Makes sense?

NOTE: sorry itā€™s taken a little while for me to see your comment. If you need a more timely response, donā€™t hesitate to reach out to us on support at syrinscape dot com

:slight_smile:

Was this in response to me? Iā€™m looking for soundsets for the end of cult of cinders and beyond if theyā€™re available