Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes AP

Players did the Guardian’s Way encounter yesterday. They liked the ambiance.

Might be counted as AoA spoilers

I first thought the “half orc” mood would have too little orc noises, but my players fought them all one by one, so it was perfect.

3 Likes

Ok so I’ll start working on book 2: Cult of Cinders. @benjamin what might be appropriate prefix for those sets?

coc (I do not think it is taken) or cofc?

COFC would be best so people don’t confuse it with Call of Cthulhu, which is often abbreviated to COC :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw that names were changed again? (in that case I’ll name my new ones in the same way)

Just so everyone know they are now:

Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: Town Hall
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: The Ruined Citadel
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: The Citadel Below
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: Guardian’s Way
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: Goblinblood Caves

1 Like

Yes we are changing the way soundsets are named in the online player, thankfully no more abbreviations!

And thanks again for doing these! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My group is already finishing book 2 of Age of Ashes! Any timeline available for when we should expect the rest of the sound packs for the AP?

1 Like

I’m doing them in my free time so I cannot give you any ETA I’m afraid…

I’ll probably spend most of the Friday 14th to make all packs for book 2. I’d love to try and make packs for book 3 around 21st but again - can’t promise. :frowning:

2 Likes

Better than I expected! Thank you for all your hard work!

2 Likes

It’s not complete but here are almost all parts for book 2 (waiting for approval from @benjamin or @Steve):

Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Children of the Godslayers
Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Pillars of Ruin
Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Blood for Gold

last part should be ready soon

2 Likes

OK! These are live as Community Content! Prefix ccs in the Fantasy Player. Properly named in the Online Player.

NOTE: Those proper names are coming to the Fantasy Player as soon as possible!

THANKS sooo much for your work @Avril

1 Like

Apologies to all waiting for more sets. I’m too busy with my (pfffft regular) life but I’ll try to have rest of B2 and full B3 ready by end of the day Friday 28th.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing these @Avril, they sound great and certainly seem to be popular! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are these? How do you get to Community Created Content?

What link do you use?

WHERE IS IT?

You need to have a Supersyrin Subscription to get access to community content, first off. Then I believe the first sets are under HH for Hellknight Hill.

1 Like

I hate to bring this up again…BUT any chance book 4 and 5 are done?

I’m making them as we play and we’re still in book 2 :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey Avril,

Any word on when the last soundset for Cult of Cinders is coming? I have been using your Hellknight Hill soundsets and my players really enjoy it. We are about to start Cult of Cinders.

Thanks,

Blaine

1 Like

I think the only one missing is for the Fortress? My team is getting there so I’d expect the soundset to be ready… If I’ll push myself - this weekend.

I’m happy you guys are enjoying these.

Hey Avril,

My adventurers are getting close to the Cinderclaw base. I hope you’re getting close to pushing the new soundset…

Thanks,

Blaine

I discovered your playlist through another podcast! I’m using it in my campaign now. Youre really good at this! I hope you’re able to find the time to update it even further <3

2 Likes