Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes AP

@Avril you are a god send on this.

3 Likes

Players did the Guardianā€™s Way encounter yesterday. They liked the ambiance.

Might be counted as AoA spoilers

I first thought the ā€œhalf orcā€ mood would have too little orc noises, but my players fought them all one by one, so it was perfect.

3 Likes

Ok so Iā€™ll start working on book 2: Cult of Cinders. @benjamin what might be appropriate prefix for those sets?

coc (I do not think it is taken) or cofc?

COFC would be best so people donā€™t confuse it with Call of Cthulhu, which is often abbreviated to COC :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw that names were changed again? (in that case Iā€™ll name my new ones in the same way)

Just so everyone know they are now:

Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: Town Hall
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: The Ruined Citadel
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: The Citadel Below
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: Guardianā€™s Way
Pathfinder: Hellknight Hill: Goblinblood Caves

1 Like

Yes we are changing the way soundsets are named in the online player, thankfully no more abbreviations!

And thanks again for doing these! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My group is already finishing book 2 of Age of Ashes! Any timeline available for when we should expect the rest of the sound packs for the AP?

1 Like

Iā€™m doing them in my free time so I cannot give you any ETA Iā€™m afraidā€¦

Iā€™ll probably spend most of the Friday 14th to make all packs for book 2. Iā€™d love to try and make packs for book 3 around 21st but again - canā€™t promise. :frowning:

2 Likes

Better than I expected! Thank you for all your hard work!

2 Likes

Itā€™s not complete but here are almost all parts for book 2 (waiting for approval from @benjamin or @Steve):

Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Children of the Godslayers
Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Pillars of Ruin
Pathfinder: Cult of Cinders: Blood for Gold

last part should be ready soon

2 Likes

OK! These are live as Community Content! Prefix ccs in the Fantasy Player. Properly named in the Online Player.

NOTE: Those proper names are coming to the Fantasy Player as soon as possible!

THANKS sooo much for your work @Avril

1 Like

Apologies to all waiting for more sets. Iā€™m too busy with my (pfffft regular) life but Iā€™ll try to have rest of B2 and full B3 ready by end of the day Friday 28th.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing these @Avril, they sound great and certainly seem to be popular! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are these? How do you get to Community Created Content?

What link do you use?

WHERE IS IT?

You need to have a Supersyrin Subscription to get access to community content, first off. Then I believe the first sets are under HH for Hellknight Hill.

1 Like

I hate to bring this up againā€¦BUT any chance book 4 and 5 are done?

Iā€™m making them as we play and weā€™re still in book 2 :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey Avril,

Any word on when the last soundset for Cult of Cinders is coming? I have been using your Hellknight Hill soundsets and my players really enjoy it. We are about to start Cult of Cinders.

Thanks,

Blaine

1 Like

I think the only one missing is for the Fortress? My team is getting there so Iā€™d expect the soundset to be readyā€¦ If Iā€™ll push myself - this weekend.

Iā€™m happy you guys are enjoying these.

Hey Avril,

My adventurers are getting close to the Cinderclaw base. I hope youā€™re getting close to pushing the new soundsetā€¦

Thanks,

Blaine