New SEARCH beta testing - OPEN TO ALL

@ryan.cassar Works a treat. Thanks.

3 Likes

Aww yay thanks for watching SoundSet Roulette. Have fun with the Search beta.

I would also love to do testing for my table if this option is still available. Love the work, much appreciated.

Sounds great @joshua_plumbe, glad to hear you’re interested - you should be able to opt-in by yourself now, if you visit your profile page. Let me know how it goes!

Done, Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’d like to give it a shot if I can help. Thanks!

Hey paullorray,

Glad to hear you’re interested - you should be able to opt-in by yourself now, if you visit your profile page. Let me know if you have any probs.

2 Likes

I love that people can opt in to test experimental features now :slight_smile: Yay!

1 Like

So a little behind…the search is very nice. It really helps when creating sound sets

2 Likes

Happiness! :slight_smile: We have worked quite hard on search to make it better. This sort of post helps to motivate us to make it even better… the next BIG thing I reckon is better tags to help pick up more synonyms… OR a synonym library… but then keeping the rankings making sense becomes a lot harder then… lots of stuff to test here!

I do often get weird results or things that I know are in there but are super hard to find in the new search for some reason. Recently struggled to find sails luffing, elfsong and drunk singing…I think it’s actually called drunken songs but they don’t appear when I search for drunk singing using the new beta search.

I’m still loving the new search beta though :slight_smile: great work everyone.

1 Like

I agree the new search is very powerful and I greatly appreciate all the hard work that has gone into it.

2 Likes

What’s still Beta about this? Seems like it’s been out for months and I’m just learning about this. I’ve wanted to be able to make soundsets like this but struggled with figure out how.

Is there some other way to make soundsets?

Hey,

Looks like you’ve opted in. At the right hand side of the MasterUI you’ll see the new more intelligent search panel. Are you seeing that? Need any help getting going with it. It’s still in beta because there are a few gaps in functionality = mainly it is still slow to update when new items (elements & moods etc) are created.

We’ll be getting onto pushing it our as standard soon!