Import from creator to player

Hello,

It might be a dumb question but i can’t find the answer… I just created my own soundset and i used the “upload” option on the creator to transfer it.

Now … where is it ? I can’t find it on the creator. It must be a PEBKAC issue but i’m disapointed with it

Edit : i found it on “my campaigns” on syrinscape website but it not appears in the player, even if i add it to a campaign

Have you selected a designated player to appear in during the creation process in the creator? You might want to check if your experience is covered here:

Hopefully you’ve found the solution to your problem by now but if not here may have some helpful info for your problem. I know I had a similar issue when I first started using the player.

Basically my problem, and hopefully yours is as simple, was that I didn’t know I could click on the “All Soundsets” tab at the top left in the app to get all of the stuff I added to “My Campaigns” to show up.

Hope it helps!

I uploaded a soundset last night at about 4am Eastern US Time. The title was SE04 - Lion’s Den of Iniquity. I saw the log read 100% on the upload, but now I cannot find it. Did I mess up? Is it somewhere on your servers? I’m about to start a game in 20 minutes.

Did you name it exactly this way? Special characters like - and ’ can mess with the server processing the soundset and making it available. Try uploading it with a changed soundset title.
But it’s probably too late know… :frowning:

Damn goblins!

Well, luckily the party didn’t actually reach the joust I’d planned for. However, I don’t see how a dash or apostrophe would cause a problem, since I already have a soundset with both those and it uploaded fine.

I guess I’ll retry this soundset and give it a title with neither.

What’s the total filesize limit for custom soundsets? I’ve been uploading music, so maybe I hit a limit? I think I’ve done less than 100 MB total, though.

Oh, Hrm. I think I just forgot to put it in a category. I put it to Fantasy and am reuploading now.

Argh so sorry i tough i wrote an answer, but no …

Problem solved : it’s just a question of time for the custom campaigns to appear on all my devices

1 Like

Well, the upload of SE05 The Joust (no apostrophes or dashes) just reached 100%, and I set it to the Fantasy category. On the Syrinscape website, under ‘Your Campaigns’ I’m able to find it listed, but it’s not yet available on the Syrinscape Player. I wonder how long it will take.

Glad you got it solved!

Hi @ryanznock, is it all working OK for you now or do you need us to take a look at the server for you? :smile:

Yes, it’s good now. Sorry for not responding sooner. A tropical storm knocked my power out. Thanks for the help.

3 Likes