Im lost on trying to add syrinscape to my Voice Meeter application. Could use some help

So I’ve been trying to follow numerous guides on how to handle this and I’m coming up short. I have followed mattekure’s guide from this thread https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/routing-syrin-app-into-specific-audio-output-is-it-possible-can-it-be-resolved/9481 but all I am getting as a result is very muffled sound quality, which i assume means i am close??

So my current setup is being played on a laptop on a seperate discord account. Basically, i dont have a mic or headset for this laptop, but i am able to get the audio through the speakers, into Voicemeeter, through the virtual cable and into discord. Youtube is playing pretty well through this.

I see that Syrinscape doesnt yet have a method for choosing an audio output yet, and so followed the guide above to force Syrinscape to follow a new audio output. However the nirc file/command doesnt seem to be working, given that my end result is only a muffled version of the sound i should be getting, regardless of whichever combination of input/outputs i use. I figured i could tell Syrinscape to play through my speakers, just like i have done with youtube, but i cant figure out how to manage this.

Any help??

You might also find the information in this thread helpful. It looks into Voicebannana and other similar programs and has a few guides for setting up. @lordgwydione may also be able to offer some help (He very kindly put together the tutorials on the thread)

Hey @cody.lazarus19

As @Steve said, I’ve put together a few videos to help people but I’m also happy to try to help one on one in my discord channel. With the updates syrinscape is making to try and allow you to change the audio output, I think the “trick” of opening syrinscape to force it to play through a certain cable isn’t working right now. However, I use audio router (small program) to force it to play where I want and that still works fine. If you need help, feel free to join my discord here:

1 Like