Icewind Dale Parts 3 and 4

Done. Enjoy the chapters - viel Spaß! :wink:

1 Like

Could I please receive sneaky access too?

Hello. I would very much like a sneak peek as well indeed ! :grin:
Thank you!

@dambarelli Done.

@warwickmatt You should already have access.

For those with sneak access - you might want to look out for the Frostmaiden soundsets with the labels c3 and c4. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love a sneak peak!!!

So you shall have it… Enjoy! And thank you for being a long time subscriber! :heart_eyes::trophy::tada:

would love a sneak peak II
unless its out today I can wait :wink:

Hailz

Then - enjoy the sneaky preview: :smirk:

1 Like

It’s not so sneaky now. All Supersyrin and D&D subscriber should now have access to the set, ready for this weeks official release :grin:

Which are those soundsets? The search in the online master portal is horrible, and the word wrap without ability to resize the internal grid does not help :frowning:

Search for “rotf” should bring up all the sets… or just scroll down to them (or use the browser search to search for “Rime of”

BETTER search is coming!!! Stay tuned!

Are those three the new one?

• Xardorok’s Forge
  • Tribes, prison, a goliath and dragon bones
  • Sunblight

By the way, do you plan to allow this frame to be resized by the user? I have wide screen and really want to have one line rather than word wrap…

Hey @Valyar,

We haven’t enabled the ability to resize these frames. People have also asked for the ability to pop them out completely… but I’m not sure if that is even plausible in a browser based thing.

We ARE, as always, thinking of how to make these things better… so I’ll bring it up with the dev team next time we chat around this particular area of the UX.

I’ll let @new_vision answer the other question. :slight_smile:

If you search for “Frostmaiden c3” and “Frostmaiden c4” you should get the correct results, which are:

Sunblight (chapter three.one)
Xardarok’s forge (chapter three.two)
Destruction’s light (chapter four)

So you already got two out of three! :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy.

@new_vision Yes, I found the new soundsets, awesome :slight_smile:

Unfortunately the search strings suggested do not work. I am not sure how your search works and what exactly it is searching for, I hope you get quickly improved version to locate resources. You have big list and as premium subscriber it is a lot of scrolling sometimes. :smiley:

I’d also like access for my game tonight please. My party has a dragon to deal with, and some of that sweet Syrinscape audio is just what I need for it!

See above @drwatticus :grin:

Can i get a Sneak Peek for C3 and C4 please? loved C1 and C2 :slight_smile:

you should be able to search rotf c3/ roft c4 and find them now.

1 Like

Further up this thread i gave the whole titles. Search for them and you will find them. :smirk: