Icewind Dale Parts 3 and 4

Sneak peak unlocked for you, @scottkury.

Everybody please note - you will need an active Supersyrin subscription to be able to access and use soundset sneak peaks. If you want to be granted access let us know below.

Not sure if this was sneak peak (thank you if so) or it finally released - but either way awesome job! Looking forward to using them this weekend.

May I have sneak peak access? Please and Thank you! Love all the content you guys do, keep up the awesome work!

Sneak access please? You guys are great, thanks.

Sneak access granted. Enjoy.

@Poor_Knight: It is a sneak access indeed, a perk for our Supersyrins. :smiley:

Sneak Peak here, please, and thank you.

They are already unlocked for you. :smirk:

1 Like

Does this mean the soundsets will be released in the following weeks?

Yes, very soon.

Very possibly, maybe, an announcement on Monday about this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

9.Sneak Peak here, please, and thank you, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done. Enjoy the chapters - viel Spaß! :wink:

1 Like

Could I please receive sneaky access too?

Hello. I would very much like a sneak peek as well indeed ! :grin:
Thank you!

@dambarelli Done.

@warwickmatt You should already have access.

For those with sneak access - you might want to look out for the Frostmaiden soundsets with the labels c3 and c4. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love a sneak peak!!!

So you shall have it… Enjoy! And thank you for being a long time subscriber! :heart_eyes::trophy::tada:

would love a sneak peak II
unless its out today I can wait :wink:

Hailz

Then - enjoy the sneaky preview: :smirk:

1 Like

It’s not so sneaky now. All Supersyrin and D&D subscriber should now have access to the set, ready for this weeks official release :grin:

Which are those soundsets? The search in the online master portal is horrible, and the word wrap without ability to resize the internal grid does not help :frowning: