Icewind Dale Part 2 release time

@Bloodfuri

Done! :slight_smile:

Hope you like the sounds!

And everyone… let us know if you find any errors that need correcting etc!

ooh, sneak peak pls :blush:

Outstanding addition to my table! Both the oneshots and continuous ambience have such an affect on immersion that there is no going back. My group is still not complete with wandering ten-towns (completionists as they are) but just checking in to see if there were any snakes in the grass for additional chapter content for RotF? We are a slow group but am really excited to keep up the soundset for when they do take the plunge beyond out into the truly cold, dark tundra.

Can I get on the sneak peak list please? I’m hoping that the future chapters will release before my party get’s to them!

I will unlock the sneak peek for every Supersyrin asking for it later today. The sets have been reviewed by Wizards and are about to be released - but, you know, Christmas. So expect them to drop pretty soon for everyone. :grin:

Chapters three and four are in production and about 60% done, so they will be out sometime late January (best guess atm). :star_struck:

2 Likes

Sneak peek please? Ch1 was great

All supersyrins having requested the sneak peek should find the soundsets in their library now. Search for Frostmaiden if you can’t find them. :slight_smile:

I’d love access, please. Our campaign is almost done Ch. 1.

@trav.chalmers Done. :smirk:

And for everyone already having access - don’t hold back with your feedback. Only by constrictive criticism we can get better. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is this ever releasing? :grinning:

Any update on the release? Would love access to chapter 2 as well if its not coming up in the next few weeks. We are nearing that point and excited to see what you all put together. Thanks.

It is done and reviewed. Alas - it is the holiday season, when we all lay a little low to recharge our batteries. It will be officially released really soon.
But, as a Supersyrin, you’re eligible for the sneak peek unlock, @killersheep101

Enjoy and Happy New Year!

How do you get the sneak peek unlock?

@jlstephens13 Supersyrins, like you, do simply state the desire to get the supersneaky preview sneak, and your wish will be granted. :smirk:

Awesome, thank you!!!

Sneak peek please, allmost thru chapter 1 and its been really great so fare

@wazkamuko It is an honor to give a long term subscriber, such as you, the sneak peek access. The soundsets should be in your library now.

Thank you for your long term support! :+1::tada::trophy:

May I also have a sneak peak of Chapter 2? I’ve still got a few places left for my players to adventure in. But have moved along to chapter 3 and 4. Thanks in advance!

I am new to Syrinscape. I am currently running Rime, starting chapter 3/4 tonight.

I was hoping to be added to the chapter 2 sounds sneak access.

Is there a projected release date for chap 3/4 sounds yet?

Chapter four is as good as done, final mixing and adding some dialogue details.

Chapter three is three-quarters done and will probably be finished by the weekend (if everything goes as planned) :slight_smile:

@warwickmatt Also - check your library and enjoy the noise! :wink: