Icewind Dale Part 2 release time

I have not, no. But I’m not sure what medium I would have access to it on. I use the phone app that always starts up with Abandoned Lunatic Asylum so if my acces bit there the I have no idea. The Newest Strahd set is there though, chapter 5

So much keen-ness!!! You obviously build nice stuff @new_vision!!!

These should be going in for approval with Wizards tomorrow and that’s when I’ll be able to switch them on for all the SuperSyrins who have ask here…

You’re gonna REALLY LIKE THEM! :slight_smile: :headphones: :trophy:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the update Ben :smiley:

The Super sneaky sneak peeks are now active for those of you who have requested it and have an active Supersyrin subscription :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we get sneaky access on the DnD subscription?

Wow!! Really love it indeed!
Thanks so much. Very nice work!!

Really looking forward to next chapters… especially chapter 4 :wink:

2 Likes

I think I can reveal as much as chapter three and four will be released at the same time, because - obvious reasons. :slight_smile:

I am currently working on both of them and I am pretty sure you lot will like the ideas I have for them.

1 Like

@dambarelli Do you have a favorite mood?

1 Like

Obvious reasons indeed :wink:

I don’t have any preferred mood though you pretty much nailed Jarlmoot and the Prison imho.
Angajuk diving and BC fighting cold light walkers are really great too.
I like the white dragon arrival but it’s not gonna work for my french players I’m afraid ^^

Awesome work anyway!

1 Like

@benjamin @new_vision @Steve Well done! This chapter is brilliant! Keep it up guys, you never seem to disappoint. Better than I had hoped for!!!

3 Likes

Happiness! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Great job @new_vision :trophy: :pizza: :beers:

2 Likes

Can I get sneak access as well please?

1 Like

Apologies @Poor_Knight, I had you on my list but must have skipped you. Sneek peak now granted :slight_smile:

No worries at all - and thank you!

1 Like

When does it release for DnD subscribers?

Looking for sneaky access too. I did request above

You already have access @crazymalc :slight_smile:

Thank you! How do I access it? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Also, Syrinscape rocks.

1 Like

They should show up if you search for Frostmaiden

Any chance I could get a sneak peak?