ERROR - First Start - "Syrinscape was not able to load its soundset data"

Hi all. I am trying to start Syrinscape up for the first time and I got the following error:

Attention!
Syrinscape was not able to load its soundset data. Please check your internet connection.

I am running Windows 10 with deactivated Windows Defender and no antivirus, so that is not an issue. Also, I tried with wireless and ethernet internet connections, both are perfect so my internet connection is, again, not an issue. Finally, I tried uninstalling version 1.3.7 and installing version 1.3.3 and that also did not work.

Thanks in advance for your help! :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue, although it used to work fine. I tried the usual uninstall-reinstall, turn off the firewall, etc…, but nothing has worked so far. Really frustrating. I would be interested if anyone has a solution.

I am having the same problem I went from 1.3.3 to 1.3.7 and now it wont load.

Having the same issue. worked just fine for the past few weeks for my game. was going to test things out tonight for my game tomorrow and getting this error. i think it something on Syrinscape’s side of things from previous threads i have found from the past

@rfrazier70 and @Deadhead6093

Have another try now.

I cleared your blessed devices.

*crosses bardic fingers

Just logged onto the forums to see if anyone else was having this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately @benjamin I am still having the same issue.

EDIT: I was able to log back in and everything is working properly now!

nope, still getting the same error. and i double checked to make sure it is allowed through my anti-virus and firewall

mine just went through and i have access again. not sure if it was something i did, or something on your side, or if the Gods just decided to bless me

Hello! I wanted to throw in that currently running into the same error on my first install. I’ve tried re-installing the app, ethernet instead of wi-fi, and restarting the tablet. Any suggestions?

OK @joshweedon91 Have a go now. I’ve given your account a shove.:slight_smile:

Hi @benjamin! Can you clear my account as well? I still seem to be having the same issue. Thanks!

Hi @basilis3761 I’ve looked at the account attached to the email address on this forum post. The account shows no purchases, no subs, and no devices.

Are you logging in with a different account?

Maybe email at support at syrinscape dot com and we’ll get you sorted. :slight_smile:

that worked thanks so much.