Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen

Are there any plans for Syrinscape to have an “official” sound set for Dragonlance? (ie. like Rime of the Frostmaiden)

There are yes :grin::

You can always see what we have coming up by checking our release schedule

Perfect!

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

news about the Dragonlance release?

Part one is all finished and part two is currently in production. The first SoundPack will be released to subscribers and in our store very shortly!

1 Like

Nice! So, “very shortly” is like tomorrow? lol.

Hehe, no, this week we have already announced that we are releasing “Tales from the Shadows: Part 2” Part of Kobold Press’ fantastic Ebon Tides series. Keep an eye on our social posts for an update on Dragonlance we always announce our “coming soon” releases there

I’ve been checking your social media, but not a peep about this soundest. My Dragonlance campaign starts tomorrow, and I was hoping to see this released to subscribers by now. Keep up the good work, folks!

1 Like

<super secret hint>
Almost certainly THIS week! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
</super secret hint>

2 Likes

That’s awesome news! Thx for sharing!!!

2 Likes

:dragon: :fire: :crossed_swords:
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen Part 1 is now live for our subscribers and will be available in the store from this Friday! Everything that you need to run the Preludes and Chapter 3 from the book! :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry rookie question here. How do I access it? I see it in the “coming soon” area but when I’m in the player I can’t seem to find any content for it. I am a subscriber as well. I found it in some other area where it said I could add it to my campaign. I clicked the little + but nothing seemed to happen. Sorry, I’m still struggling with the UI with syrinscape. I’m getting there.

Ok I found it in the player with the search on the far left side. I could not find it with the search on the far right side at all though. I found it by searching for “dragonlance” There must be some youtube videos out there on how to properly setup and manage your audio for campaigns. I fear I’m going to get lost trying to find the appropriate audio at the right time.

Welcome to Syrinscape. Yes we have a series of tutorials on our YouTube page that guide you through setting up the apps and using them for your games. Definitely take a look. Once you have the hang of it, it’s surprisingly simple :grin:

1 Like

Do we have approximate release dates for the next parts? My campaign is getting dangerously close. :slight_smile: The Battle of High Hill sounds… chefs kiss. Party even commented on it. Great work.

I agree with you, the music and moods for Dragonlance are fantastic!

Looking forward to the next releases.

Part two is all completed and just going through the review process. So if all goes to plan it should be ready for release in the next couple of week.

1 Like

Amazing. Hopefully it lines up just right! Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

Any chance to get early access as testers? I just started Ch. 4 with my group. I know tester status was an option with RotF.

Thanks