Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen

@Steve How we doing on the next parts of Shadow of the Dragon Queen. My session is heading into Kalaman this evening and I can fake it with some other sounds but would LOVE having the next part “Chapter 4” available.

Shadows of the Dragon Queen: Part 2 was released a couple of weeks back. So subscribers already have access to Kalaman and the missions there

Part 3 and the Northern Wastes is already going through review ready for it’s release :grin:

Why do I always have so much trouble finding things! I will continue to search until it turns up. Thank you!

@djashdj When searching in the leftmost column for soundsets, trying typing sdq as search term. That should bring up all that is released so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Using the abbreviation should always work if you know them. But just typing Dragonlance into SoundSet search will also bring them all up.

Or if you are using the Web Player or Online Player use the advanced search on the right, set your filter to SoundSets and search for it using any combination of the title

I’d like to know more about Dragonlance. Is there another thread with discussions about it?