Dragon of Icespire Peak Sound Set?

that is awesome :smile:

your program is great keep up the good work

3 Likes

This is a really good and healthy and happy creator+user interaction. Good job all round! :slight_smile: :beers: :whale: :space_invader:

3 Likes

Can I bump this to inquire if there are any plans to release sound sets for Storm Lord’s Wrath, Sleeping Dragon’s Wake, and Divine Contention this year? My party is just rolling through Gnomengarde this week and I’ve only just discovered this amazing system today, but I plan on using it for the entire DIP section and would like to support these talented content creators through the coming months as well.

2 Likes

I’d also like to know if there are plans for Storm Lord’s Wrath, Sleeping Dragon’s Wake, and Divine Contention as I’m about to start a campaign. I don’t want to set high audio excellence expectations with my players for the first levels and then disappoint with the last ones.

1 Like

Also wondering if there is a plan for the extra modules for icespire peak being planned: storm lords wrath/ect?

This may well need to be a thing! :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve also hit this point.
I spend enough time preparing and rewriting for an experienced team who won’t follow the main plot to be also setting up new sounds for the later parts of this campaign.

@jediconic @Farling @kennethbieber

If it helps, I just shared my custom created campaign of Storm Lord’s Wrath.
It worked pretty well for our group!

1 Like

Yo awesome!!! I will be running this in like 2-3 weeks so I will definitely give it a try. Thank you!!!