Discord + Syrinscape

Hello,

Just wondering if there is any update on progress / ways to get a bot for Syrinscape to directly pump into discord like there is with music?

I’m so frustrated with Syrinscape. I’ve been paying for 2 years and have used it 3 maybe 4 times (and I run weekly games) because there is just no convenient way to get it to interact so my players can hear it.

hey dude!

I followed this guide and its the BOMB. Discord Bot for Syrinscape to get Stereo Sound

4 Likes

Yes. This is definitely the way to go if you are using discord to stream sounds to players.

I’ll play a third to this. I have been using the setup for weeks now and it is flawless. I even went so far as to build myself a batch script that launches all the things including my VTT and notes/digital DM screen.

I keep meaning to follow this and set it up for myself, I just never get around to it :frowning: but for now, its not a problem. streaming it directly into discord works fine for me. Im so grateful for people making all of this awesome stuff though :slight_smile:

Vicki, created this just for you. :wink: hehe.

RoundToIt

1 Like

LOL thats brilliant. I still haven’t gotten around to it face palm I wonder how long it’ll take. I open that tab up almost every day, then I work on other things, then my day ends, the tab gets closed and then I do the same thing the next day.