Curse of the Crimson Throne III

@Nuadaria - I am sure, @benjamin can unlock it for Supersyrins. Right, Ben?

@childofrock626 @Nuadaria

The Chapter 5 SoundSets have been unlocked for you! “scw”

Hope you like them!!!

1 Like

An update for those playing Curse of the Crimson Throne - I finished the final chapter today, it is in internal review soon and will go out to Paizo after that. With a bit of luck it will see an early June release. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the update, my group is FINALLY getting close to finishing chapter 5…though after loosing two members to the

spoiler

demilich

they are taking a side quest to resolve that…

1 Like

@new_vision @benjamin Any updates on a timeline for release of Crown of Fangs? My band of murder hobos just recovered Serithial and with any luck should end the curse next week. If that happens I will find myself in need of the last chapter.

Thanks again for all your hard work, it makes for such a wonderful enhancement to our sessions! My players were particularly creeped out by the gug noises during that fight.

After we finish this AP I’m starting an entire homebrew campaign and will greatly miss all of your splendid efforts.

@Nuadaria In fact it is released today! :slight_smile: Subscribers should already have access since Wednesday, but it as available NOW!

@new_vision AWESOME! Thanks again.

1 Like

I just gave this a listen through as I always do before using any of them and holy hell is this amazing. You guys have outdone yourselves! The phases of the final battle are so damned epic!

1 Like

Oh, you,… Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

@new_vision Just wanted to come back and say thank you again, my group burned through the final battle and what remained of the sunken queen in an epic 8 hour long session on Saturday and we wrapped up some character finales and general resolution last night. The audio that you guys prepared for this was 100% top-notch and added something extra to our game that made my Grinch heart grow three times!

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kissing_heart::blush:

So glad you put the sets to good use and created the immersion we strive for!

1 Like