Curse of the Crimson Throne III

Make sure to say Hi! :grin:

3.5 soundsets are done and can, for those interested, be previewed at Gencon. Make sure you get face to face with Krojun in a game of Sredna. The voice acting is AMAZING!

Good day to you,

We are about to start part 4, so I was wondering when you will make it available. Thank you for all the amazing sound sets so far. :smile:

I an currently, doing the last set, Mantis and Maiden and expect to finish it on Friday. So it will probably be unlocked for subs as preview in one week and officially available in two to three. :slight_smile:

I am sad about the fact, that I havenโ€™t finished it for GenCon.

Chapter 4 - History of Ashes just entered the review process. :smiley:

Thank you for the pre-release. It was just in time for our weekly session and we enjoyed the atmospheric cinderlands and cindermaw. Again I am impressed by the quality of the sound set.

Thank you. :hugs: We put a lot of thought and love into our soundsets and it is great to hear, that this is obvious to our users and fans of the adventures.

Also - donโ€™t hold back on criticism! We can only get better and improve our sounds even further if we know, what is wrong with them.

Am so proud of your work on this one @new_vision! Great job! :slight_smile: :beers: :cake: