Curse of the Crimson Throne III

Make sure to say Hi! :grin:

3.5 soundsets are done and can, for those interested, be previewed at Gencon. Make sure you get face to face with Krojun in a game of Sredna. The voice acting is AMAZING!

Good day to you,

We are about to start part 4, so I was wondering when you will make it available. Thank you for all the amazing sound sets so far. :smile:

1 Like

I an currently, doing the last set, Mantis and Maiden and expect to finish it on Friday. So it will probably be unlocked for subs as preview in one week and officially available in two to three. :slight_smile:

I am sad about the fact, that I havenā€™t finished it for GenCon.

1 Like

Chapter 4 - History of Ashes just entered the review process. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the pre-release. It was just in time for our weekly session and we enjoyed the atmospheric cinderlands and cindermaw. Again I am impressed by the quality of the sound set.

2 Likes

Thank you. :hugs: We put a lot of thought and love into our soundsets and it is great to hear, that this is obvious to our users and fans of the adventures.

Also - donā€™t hold back on criticism! We can only get better and improve our sounds even further if we know, what is wrong with them.

2 Likes

Am so proud of your work on this one @new_vision! Great job! :slight_smile: :beers: :cake:

1 Like

Amazing work as always! My group is nearing the last third or so of this chapter. Is there any ETA on chapter 5?

1 Like

The soundpack for ā€œSkeletons of Scarwallā€ is in the review process. Due to the holidays this may take a bit longer than usual, but it is done and looming at the horizon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@new_vision
Hate to be a bother, but I have been home brewing a bit to stall my players and after this weekā€™s shopping spree extravaganza I am imagining they will head to scarwall pretty soon. Is there a rough ETA on the new soundset? I have some stuff queued up that I threw together, but always enjoy your work so much more.

Thanks!

@Nuadaria Let me check how far in the review process it is. I am pretty confident that it wonā€™t take too long.
But just in case we surely can, as we have done it before, unlock the review copy for our Supersyrin if you need be.

1 Like

That would be awesome, I used it for the last chapter as well and given the number of doors in castle scarwall Iā€™m sure my players will be there for a while so maybe the next chapter will beat us!

Scarwall is in for approval, so I can switch on early access for people (whoa re subs) if you need it. :slight_smile:

That would be amazing Benjamin! What abbreviation will this sound set use?

CT5 has the ā€œscwā€ abbreviations. :wink:

Thanks! Is it available for subscribers yet? I canā€™t seem to find it.

If you need them right now, @benjamin will most certainly unlock them for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would certainly appreciate it, we started it this week.

@new_vision Has there been any update on a super syrin release for this?