Cthuhu, Masks of Nyarlathotep after London

Hi,
I’m starting The MoN campaign in a few weeks. Your soundsets for Peru, New-York and London are amazing. Do you have a schedule for the other chapters ? Hopfully they will be released in time for the grand final in… a lot of months (and probably even years).

Thanks @jmchalard! I had heaps of fun building, great to hear you are enjoying them :slight_smile:

Yes, the next chapter is due out at the end of June, start of July. Generally, we try to release them every 2-3 months.

Great ! So I will probably be lucky enough,with my players, to enjoy it throughout all the campaign ! Thanks a lot.

Really looking forward to it! My group starts the London chapter this Friday.

Keep up the good work.

Any update on timeline for Masks Egypt chapter? My group is probably going to get there in about a month.

Hey Steve!

Just wondering if there was a status update on the next chapter.
Our group will probably be finishing up England around the first couple of weeks of August and just wondering if I will need to start making my own soundscapes from here on out.

Just got an update that the ETA is after GenCon.

My group will hit Egypt next month and at the rate we play (1 session per week) I feel that we will unfortunately outrun Syrinscape’s release schedule of 1 part per 3months-ish. Which is unfortunate cause I doubt I will run this campaign a 3rd time :frowning:

I understand that they have bigger fish to fry with D&D and P2, but I would love to see a quicker release schedule for Cthulhu!

If your group is outpacing the release schedule, I can certainly help by recommending sets to give you the sounds you need, if you’ll let me know what you’ll be needing. :slight_smile:

Any updates here?
It’s surely taking a lot of time for followup chapters.
If you want to use Syrinscape’s official campaigns, you better wait a year after the campaign is released or you’ll end always outrunning the sound releases…

The SoundSet is going to Chaosium next week for review and will be out as soon as they give it the green light

Nice! My group is starting the Egypt chapter on Friday September 20th. We seem to be following the release schedule very closely so far.

My group just finished England and going Cairo next week, please tell me I’ll have my soundset by then dear Syrinscape overlords! :smiley:

Chaosium usually approves really quickly - within a few days. Has the Egypt Soundscape gotten to them yet? I’m running the Egypt Chapter starting this Friday (9/20) evening and need to start looking for alternatives if it’s not going to be ready in the next couple of days.

Really crossing my fingers. My group will be starting their fourth session in Egypt this Friday so this will probably be my last chance to use the official soundscapes.

Despair … It’s only fitting for a Cthulhu campaign.

I will turn on prerelease versions of these SoundSets for our subscribers tonight… that way they can be used this weekend, regardless of whether they have jumped the final hurdles! :slight_smile:

Helpful?

Is this active now Ben? It doesn’t show up on my sci-fi player

Should be now that I’ve clicked the right click!!! Deep!

See it now? :slight_smile: :smiley:

I’ll reply with a statement.

I love you man :smiley: