Cthuhu, Masks of Nyarlathotep after London

Glad it’s in the pipeline; when do the hoi polloi who buy a la carte see it?

Hi! :slight_smile:
I’m running the first Egypt Session on Sunday. Will MoN Egypt released until then?

These packs make the campaign so much more real. I love them, and I don’t want to do it without Egypt’s one :slight_smile:

So the Egypt chapter came out in October. I think my group is going to first be playing the next chapter (Kenya) on January 10th. So far the sounsets have been coming out almost exactly right before we reach a new area. Any chance of that continuing, or is Kenya probably not coming out until February?

Yes I’m just back from Pax Unplugged and am back to working on Kenya :grin:

Do we have any updates on the Kenya chapter of the soundset?

2 Likes

@gordmawarcraft If it follows the same pattern as the last release it will be late March, maybe April.

@benjamin or anyone from the syrinscape team! Any updates on the Kenya chapter? About to finish Egypt and I would love to get my hands on some new Syrinscape goodness!

I’m working on it at the moment so this ‘should’ be ready for sometime in May :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any updates for this? Starting Kenya today and I could really use some music!

AAlternatively, has anyone made any custom moods I could use?

Aiming to get Kenya over to Chaosium later this month so the soundset should be released as soon as they approve it (Which is normally very quickly)

1 Like

Sorry to be that guy, but any updates on this? :smiley:

I have my Mountain of the Black Wind session this Saturday and would love to use whatever crazyness you guys have come up with!

1 Like

It’s actually just been sent off for review today! Chaosium is normally very quick with the reviews so expect it very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man! Hope they review it in time for Saturday!

1 Like

Hey @vassilis_stratigakis

I’ve unlocked early access for you just now, as you are a SuperSyrin.

They are just in the early stages of review, they don’t have any art and there maybe errors and things, but you’ll certainly be able to use them. Expect to see them changing as you use them (if on the Online Player), or if you are on the Sci-fi Player… you might have to reinstall multiple times as we push updates… but they still work for you. :slight_smile:

In fact… while you use them, watch out for error, typos etc and let us know.

Good hunting!

Most importantly, THANKS SO MUCH for your support as a sub!

1 Like

You sir, you’re a LEGEND! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Ben beat me to it! This is what I meant on FB :grin:

Hope you enjoy it @vassilis_stratigakis!

1 Like

that’s great, my team is at the beginning of London, with some luck we will use all your MON delightful stuff. Can’t wait to hear the Australia chapter, probably the hardest to cop with imho.

2 Likes

Hi all! Will Kenya also be unlocked for other supersyrin subsribers? Me and my group are going start our first session of Kenya this friday and we would also love some Syrinscape goodness! :smiley:

Supersyrins should have access this Wednesday. :wink:

1 Like

@new_vision Awesome!!! :scream::crazy_face::grin: