Changing the order of my soundsets in app

So I have created a bunch of soundsets for my home D&D campaign as I have a music playlist I always use but wanted the background sounds added too. Now though I am looking at them in the fantasy player on my android tablet but they are all at the bottom of the list. How can I move those up to the top of my list so I dont have to scroll through hundreds of sets to get to mine?

Hey Bryan, :smile:

This is what you need:
https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/

You can create custom lists of any SoundSets from any of the Players appearing in any of the… Players… that sentence sounds weird.

…weird by true.

Let me know if you need any more help working it out.

AND definitely check out the ProTips category on these forums that includes many useful tips (including this one)

Hi ben,
Thats what is confusing me at the moment as I have made a campaign with all my soundsets but they are still sitting at the bottom of my player list and no mention of campaigns in the app on my android tablet.
any help would be appreciated.

Ah ha!

Click the “All SoundSets” button at the very top left of the app in which you made the campaign and you’ll find your campaign listing there (presuming you’re logged in etc)

Helps?

How do I rearrange the campaigns of soundsets so they are not always oldest campaign at the top through newest campaign at the bottom?
I am not excited about scrolling through the list to get to my newest order on my dinky phonescreen and really hope I have missed an update to let me put the new soundplans at the beginning.
What did I miss?

I don’t know if there’s a way to reorder all of them on the app, but I know you can use the Campaign function on your account on the website to order any number of sets into lists of your liking.

1 Like

I may need to clarify.
How do I order my lists so that my 2017 Ravenloft game I am re-running is again at the top of the lists above my 2022 Golden Vault list instead of being buried under that and my old Frostmaiden and Out of the Abyss and Dragonlance games I’m not using but their set names are but a few of the many in my apps unnecesarily closer to the top?

Yes, this does indeed still seem to be broken.

You SHOULD be able to drag the whole campaigns around to change the order they appear in the app. But reloading seems to show that the changes you make are NOT getting written correctly to the account.

We’ll take a look at this (have actually meant to fix this for ages, but it’s never reached the top of the list yet).

THANKS for your patience!

I think this specific bug (reordering not being written to the account) was fixed with this update:

but there has since been exposed a different bug that is impacting some users where it is not the expected reordering that is written. Just wanted to update this thread incase it helps anyone here!