Can't find Car Chase 2017 sounds - FIXED

Hello!

Please forgive me if this has been addressed somewhere, but I couldn’t find it mentioned on the forums anywhere.

I recently subscribed to Syrinscape, and I was looking for the Car Chase (1920 and 2017) sounds, but I couldn’t find them in the list to download them.

Are they included in a different sound set, or is there something else I should be looking for?

Thank you for any assistance.

Hi @podcast, the Car Chase set is found in the Sci-Fi player, so you will need to make sure that you are looking there to be able to find it. You can also use the Campaign Manager from the website to make it appear in the Fantasy Player if you would prefer :smile:

Thank you for the info, but I am still having issues. I am looking in my Sci-Fi player, and the list goes from Bordcomputer straight to City Streets - which has some Car sounds in it, but not the same type of speeding/chasing etc shown in the preview videos for Car Chase 2017/1920.

I checked out the Campaign Manager, and they aren’t there either, so I can’t drag them into campaigns.

Maybe they aren’t “live” yet? The thumbnail shows them as “New”

In the meantime, I’ll try logging out of my player and re-logging into it.

Joe

Weird. They’ve appeared in my SciFiPlayer in the Category “Purchased”, immediately below “Bordcomputer”. So, they’re definitely live.

Here’s a screen shot of my application. Note, all soundsets is selected, and no car chases… So something is wrong somewhere I think

That’s really strange, especially as all SciFi soundsets starting with A are missing, too. What type of subscription have you purchased?

well, there’s nothing with A because I scrolled down, otherwise the C’s wouldn’t have been on the list yet.

As for the sub, I got the SuperSyrin Subscription,

OK. It’s MY fault! Derp.

Everybody look now?!

Seeing them?

*vrooooom!

1 Like

I see them now! Thank you.

1 Like

Doh! Next time I should wear my glasses before commenting… :slight_smile:

2 Likes