Yearly Membership, Lifetime SuperSyrin, or Pay for Creator?

I’m going to be honest. I want access to the soundset creator, but I don’t like the idea of paying monthly (as I never know when I will be gaming, and may go months without it, which I don’t want to pay for) but the idea of having either a yearly membership (at a reduced cost) or a lifetime membership is more understandable.

Either that, or how about having the SoundSet Creator be an option to buy, and it can only use sounds from sets you actually own or your own stored locally, and can’t share? The creator is an awesome idea, and paying monthly for software use leaves a bad taste in my mouth (which is why I abhor a certain creative company known for image editing software, as that is ALL they do now)

The SoundSet Creator is a complex and powerful tool set – the same one we at Syrinscape use to create our massive libraries of sounds. It required extensive resources to develop, and requires ongoing resources to enable the global Syrinscape community to upload and share their creations, as well as sync them across all of their devices. As such, we can only offer it as a premium to our SuperSyrin Subscribers at this time.

Do note however: our subs are NOT quite the same as others. With our subs you get permanent ownership of content we release during the period of your active sub… so usually you get WAY more value from the money you put in, even if you are not using the stuff for a while.

Also note: if you need to, you can be a SuperSyrin for a while and build a whole lot of stuff, then downgrade = maintaining ANY level of sub (including the cheapest “Server Access”) will maintain your access to the stuff you have built.

I hope that sweetens the sour taste in your mouth! :slight_smile: :smiley: :pizza:

Now THAT is good to hear. That actually does make it a lot more worth it. But if we can’t get an option to get just the Creator, how about at least a reduced cost Yearly subscription option? It definitely would help secure you folks the funds to keep things going, you get them up front, so it’s a little easier to budget things out knowing at least these subscriptions are locked in, and you give a bonus to those willing to put in that long term pledge as well as keeping their financial bookkeeping a little tidier with only one yearly charge. Just a thought to bring a win-win to everyone. :sunglasses:

I definitely agree that I would be more likely to purchase a discounted annual membership rather than a monthly one. Might be worth a survey to those who aren’t monthly subscribers to see how many would be interested if an annual membership was offered.

Possibly offer annual with access to the builder, and x number of sets released during that year… just throwing out ideas. :slight_smile:

Any traction on annual?

Hiya,

We have have done longer sub periods with discounts for quite a number of people. Just contact us on support@syrinscape.com and we’ll sort you out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes