Would love to see more Ethnic/Racial sound scapes!

Especially Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Arabian, and Norse themed towns, Inns, and Palaces. Also some racial locals would be super cool…Dwarven forge city, Drow/Underdark city and locations…temple, market, palace etc.

1 Like

If you’re a Supersyrin subscriber, try the Fateforge sets! Those are very Norse!

2 Likes

Thank you HECook. I never intended them to be Norse.

Just as a heads up, I will be working on some other cultural music very soon :grin:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for your great work!

A suggestion that might fit these setting is the Tales From The Shadows soundsets. The music I would call dark fairy magic like. There are some markets/villages and a lot of magical palaces. And dark magical forests

1 Like

I’ll look them up! It’s hard to find specific styles sometimes with the amazing amount of sound sets we have access too…the tip is much appreciated!

1 Like

Skullport has a mixed underdark fantasy town, and Exotic Palace has some India-ish sounds and music. Gnomeland Security has a gnome village!

1 Like

Racial feels like the wrong word to use.
I think Cultural might be a better word to use.

1 Like

Thus was a spot on suggestion! The FateForge sets are definitely amongst the best on Syrinscape!

5 Likes

A great way to start my day before playing a Yangqin… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sweet words radefox

2 Likes