Why do I not have access to my previous soundsets after subscription expired?

I previously had a subscription and thus had access to all of the soundsets…

I have not used the program for some months and have now come back to it, only to see that I only have 30-some-odd soundsets instead of 100+ or so that I had before.

From what I understand, and after rereading the store description and the FAQ, I should have acecess to everything I had previously should I not?

Am I missing something here?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Is your subscription expired? When you log into the Syrinscape.com website you should see the status of your membership/subscription in the upper right corner. If you’re sure you’re still subscribed and it says otherwise you might want to check with support on this issue.

If you’re no longer a subscriber (and to clarify terms): access meaning you can USE everything that is covered by your subscription model, but you don’t OWN it. Only the new stuff that is released during your subscription time is added to your account for permanent ownership and can be used and installed once your sub has ended. Everything else can’t be used unless you renew your subscription.

Sometimes these terms get mixed up and cause some confusion. I hope this does help?

Hi @when_she_wakes

Looking at your account, I see two single two month periods of subs.

As @new_vision says, with your sub expired you’ll still be able to use all the stuff that was released DURING the period of your active sub… and checking what you now own, everything looks in order.

If you need a bit more clarification, contact support at syrinscape dot com and we can give you details of your sub periods and product release to make sure it all lines up.

Hope that all makes sense.

We look forward to you becoming a sub again soon, and unlocking the wealth of awesome sounds that is Syrinscape. :smile: