Yesterday I spent a couple hours copying existing soundsets, manipulating them, and making them just right for a campaign later that evening. When I got to the game, my work wasn’t there. The copied soundset was there, but all my modifications were not.
It must have been those damn error 400’s that I keep getting, EVERY, SINGLE, TIME, I work on soundsets. I believe that once again, they get created by moving and reorganizing items.
These errors and issues need to go. I get that this in Beta, but I am getting to the point where I just don’t want to use this tool anymore due to the issues that crop up during creation and manipulation.
When it works, it works great.
@sonofconan, I have provided you a bunch of troubleshooting data that I hope was helpful about 10 days ago; I have not heard anything yet, but know you were out of town last week. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help you, please let me know.
This is very frustrating, because when I get those error 400’s (or variety of them), I never know what will be broken or missing in the end.